Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Miscellaneous Items Wanted

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 79Stomper, Jun 29, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Gears
    10 Bolt- 4.56 or higher currently has 4.10
    14 Bolt- 4.56 or higher currently has 3.73

Maybe a spool for the 14 and possibly a locker for the 10 bolt unless you have a line on a cheap dana 60 /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Not really in a rush, still going to be a week or so before I pick up the 14 bolt and not sure when the 10 bolt is going to be dropped off at the house.

2. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

James I've got an open carrier 14bolt with 4.10s, I pulled it out Sunday. I'd like to have the 3.73s for my 14bolt to match my front. Maybe I can weld up this open carrier for you and we swap. That will give you a match set of 4.10s and welded locked rear. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Cool, sounds like a plan. Not leaving for California until Mid September now so have more time to get the 3/4 ton swap done. The gears in the rear were quoted to me to be 3.73 so I haven't gotten a visual on them yet but will let you know when I pull the cover off when I pick it up next week or so.

4. monsterjim

monsterjim 1/2 ton status

Ive got a 3/4 ton 10 bolt, with a detroit locker and 4:88 gears I will let go for $350.00. if you are coming through northern texas or Oklahoma any time soon. The locker is 500 by itself, I just need to get a 60 sometime. let me know so I can yank it out or whatever. Assuming ya want the whole axle, callipers and all.