Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Miscellaneous stuff for sale in Portland, Oregon - Power K5 Mirrors, etc

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by IGOR, Mar 28, 2004.

1. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

May 16, 2000
    This stuff is all going to the big swap meet in Portland on Thursday... So I need cash in hand (or thru Paypal) BEFORE Thursday (04/01/04) if you want any of it...

Power Mirrors & front doors (with power windows & locks) from 91 K5 - with mirror wiring harness, and little power mirror adjustment knob (that bolts to door panel) - with doors to bolt right to... $450 for doors & mirrors or $250 for mirrors with wiring harness

91 K5 Front clip, fenders, hood, bumper, core support, headlights, cowl panel, bumper filler panel, wiring, everything except inner fenders to completely convert 73-87 style to 89-91 K5/Sub/Crew front clip. $400 complete

Front Dana 44 axle - 72 K5 Blazer. Front disc brakes, 3.08 gears. Passenger flat top knuckle replaced with non flat knuckle - needs new ball joints on that side. Rancho steering stabilizer, stock tie rod (straight) - $50 and you come get it...
  2. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Apr 27, 2001
    If you wanna part the core support, grille & light assy's, let me know...
  3. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Dec 14, 2001
    You might want to PM rjfguitar about the power mirrors. I know he is looking for a pair and even has a post in the wanted forum.
    I guess I should have reread his post again to see if you already had contacted him. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif