Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Miss UPS Lady visited me again

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Muddytazz, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Brought me these:

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Dildorado calipers ?

3. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Your wife is going to think you and the UPS lady are having a fling...or do you make her dress up in brown when the kids go to bed? "Special Delivery For MR. MuddyTazzzzzzz"

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

It angers me to tell you Jeff, but yours look better than my $120 ones. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Hmm, someone was a little light on the packaging. Lucky the box was heavy enough that they didnt break thru and disapear on you /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif It sure looks like they were trying to escape to me.

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

The box was OVERFILLED with those air filled mini-pillows that I let the kids jump on to try and kill my ears /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Guess that is good for everything but the ears... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Yummy!

Did you "thank" her properly???

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

She's going to be visiting me again today also /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: *NEW DAY, NEW PARTS*Miss UPS Lady visited me again

She stopped by again today too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG]

Brought me 4 new DT8000's, the 8403's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif