Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Miss you boys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Paxx, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Feb 9, 2003
    hey whats up guys. Haven't had much time to get online in the last 2 months since I moved seeing as how I don't have a computer anymore. just thought Id let u know what i was up to. I moved out to Fernie BC to do some serious snowboarding and sledding. well as serious sledding as you can do with a 440 sled :grin:. The snowboarding has been insane. we've been building kickers about 15-20ft back from the edge of 30-40ft cliffs and launching off that sh!t into armpit deep pow and it is sick! We get so much snow out here I can't believe it and this is a bad snow year too! Some pretty cold days out here though. I was out riding in minus 30 C. aka @#$%ing cold!

Still spend a lot of time thinking about my truck wishing it was here so I could wheel but I will be back into it in the spring. You won't see too much of me till then but I'll be lurking. So everyone take care and I'll chat with you all later.

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nov 24, 2000
    Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Quit bragging and get a snorkel! :thumb:

BTW, we had 15ft of snow in Grand Mesa in the last week. :thinking: ummm snorkel.
    Check back with us when you can.