Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Missing Child At Big Bear

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ChevyCaGal, Aug 3, 2004.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

On Saturday, July 31, 2004 at approximately 8 a.m., nine-year-old David Gonzalez disappeared from the Hanna Flats Campground in Big Bear, California. His disappearance was reported to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, who are asking for the publics assistance.

This area is a popular area for off-roaders. The Sheriff's Department is wanting to talk to the person or persons who were seen in the area of the campground in a full-size pick-up truck, tan or brown in color, described as having very large tires, with a motorcycle and a quad loaded in the back.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff's Specialized Investigations at 909/387-3589.

2. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

a bunch of my friends from vegas are there wheeling right now. I will call to see if any of them know about this.

you might also want to post this over on the
    www.gad-zuks.com board because there are a lot of them there this week for a run also.

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Jeez! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I hope they find this kid alive and well. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif