Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Missing In Action: Brent a.k.a. SeattleK5

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Apr 22, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Anyone have a email addy for him and lost thier # too,? I lost it, and no pm replys....

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

i havent heard from him in a while eather i have his # but no offence but im not giving it out without asking him first but i dont know his addy I know how to get to his house and last time I talked to him things were a little crazy with the new baby and all.

3. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

I'm back!! Man, I've been so busy. Things are just crazy up here. Jake Joseph Trople is the coolest little man. The side jobs have been taking over the house. I've started my business officially, Trople Motorsports and Fabrication. We'll be building our first rig starting May 1st and it will be completed in 10 days. 39.5 IROKs, 63's, 52's, 5.13's. Watch for a build-up here soon. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Ugly - PM'd you my number, give me a call /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

Starting to wonder where you went Brent....
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

Yea baby /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif that's my rig were working on this weekend /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.. I can't wait until it's finished.. I'm also looking for a 205 and a driveline, if anyone wants to trade for a new set of pro comp 33 AT's with about 95% tread..

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

i got a 203 and a driveline but no 205 /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

yeah, I remember like 10 months ago, something about a bumper BRENT /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif