Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by santana, Jun 25, 2004.

1. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

not!!
    Not til' all our soldiers are home and safe..

Let them crazy loons in Iraq fend for themselves, they obviously don't want us there. Let them kill themselves all year long, we have our own problems here at home with poverty and unemployment and crime to resolve..
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] We need these guys!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] We need these guys!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif He!! yeahh! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

yeah yeah.......double post i know......but,it gets so heated with all of this political stuff,i wanted to make a non-biased joke to brighten it up in here a little!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I dont want to discuss politics,i just want to have a little fun.I would watch carefully political statements made on here,unless your ready to battle with the best. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif I dont care about politics,so i dont post about them. Really boring to me. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Just,watch your posts unless you want to seriously argue.Just my thoughts,jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yeah yeah.......double post i know......but,it gets so heated with all of this political stuff,i wanted to make a non-biased joke to brighten it up in here a little!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I dont want to discuss politics,i just want to have a little fun.I would watch carefully political statements made on here,unless your ready to battle with the best. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif I dont care about politics,so i dont post about them. Really boring to me. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Just,watch your posts unless you want to seriously argue.Just my thoughts,jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah me too, just want to have some fun, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'm just bored and it's hot outside so there's nothing else to do.
    Take care. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah me too, just want to have some fun, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'm just bored and it's hot outside so there's nothing else to do.
    Take care. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well see thats messed up man. Your just posting things to get people all riled up on here. Thats against the site rules so I think you should stop. If you were serious the cool post what you want but being a troll is not cool.

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with unick. The Lounge has always been a great place to share opinions and engage in debates of all sorts, but what you're doing is trolling, which rarely leads to anything positive.

If you're bored, go outside and play!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif