Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

mission trip to mexico

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OffRoadOhio, Mar 5, 2003.

1. OffRoadOhio

OffRoadOhio Registered Member

I will be going to mexico on a missions trip in july with my church,where we will be helping construct the men dorm rooms of colegio biblico, the cost is 600,this covers, airfar, food and lodging if any one you would like to give a tax deductable dontation of $20 $50 $100 or any other amounts it would be greatly appreciated. Figured I would post here see what happens. So far I have $200 raised /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I suggest filling out your profile so ZAKK knows where to send the money.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifGood luck... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but you have only been on CK5 as of today. You have not filled out your profile and your asking people to give you money! You may be for real but as of right now I wouldn't take the chance.

4. OffRoadOhio

OffRoadOhio Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but you have only been on CK5 as of today. You have not filled out your profile and your asking people to give you money! You may be for real but as of right now I wouldn't take the chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely understand your reasoning, i'd be cautious too, wouldnt want people stealin my money to build thier vehicles and what not. But that wouldnt be the way i'd want to build my vehicle. I want to be able to say I built it with my money. I had to go get a frekkin job at BK flippin burgers, to by my stuff... i hate it there

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Thanks for filling out the profile. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Stop please, your killing me

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I suggest filling out your profile so ZAKK knows where to send the money....

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

I cannot send any money now. Though I do give you my prayers and wish you good luck. Hope you have a safe and pleasent trip.

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Why don't you save the money and stay in this country and help out some poor Americans? We have plenty of those ya know...