Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

missouri offroad half doors

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddyblzr, May 18, 2005.

1. muddyblzr

muddyblzr 1/2 ton status

does anyone know anythign about these?? some pics, are they still sold. whats the deal i went to there site but they arent on there. pics or info on them is greatly appreciated
    thanks

2. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

We never sold enough units to justify there being. We are however coming out soon with a new design that is much more Purchaser friendly $$$$$$

We have recently started bringing all of our parts manufacturing inhouse which in turn will decrease the end cost of most all our parts by 20% in the very near future.

3. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Anybody have any pictures of these bad boys? I'm debating whether to make half doors or buy tube doors. But if cleanly made half doors were available that would be an option.

4. muddyblzr

muddyblzr 1/2 ton status

thats what im looking for a thread earlier this week had a pic of one but now it wont come up i only get the x. if anyone can supply pics that would be great. im debating the same thing mikey-d05 tube doors or clean half doors.