Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Missouri Offroad Outfitters

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by 85m1009, Dec 10, 2004.

1. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

We are now an official CK5 vendor. We are currently desiging several new parts that by browsing this site I have determined are needed. Several of these items are in the design/patent phase and some will be revealed at the SEMA Offroad show in February, 05. We always encourage new ideas for parts, so if you have any items you would like to see, let us know.

A little history---We have been building diff covers and axle trusses for over 3 years for just about every axle configuration possible. Our start came from designing a 1985 Military Blazer into a quasi street/rockcrawling machine. Parts built from that single vehicle has inspired many of our parts. Many on this site have seen the truck in action and have seen it's capabilities. We recently moved from our two car garage into a 8400 square foot manufacturing facility and hired our first employees. We now have the capabilities to not only build our parts but complete custom truck and or buggies turnkey or any place in between. We also offer complete truck restorations. Our facilities include a complete mill room, fabrication area, a truck repair bay, a state of the art paint booth, along side a body shop area. We also are an Ameraguard spray in bedliner dealer that has many applications including complete interior tub coatings for all makes and models. We will be revamping our website in the weeks ahead, so stop in and check out the new items for you GM truck or SUV as well as our existing product line.

If you have questions please call us Monday-Friday 9a.m. to 5p.m. CST at 660-831-0101 or email us directly at info@mo-offroad.com

2. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Steve:

Glad to see some things planed out! The rear bumper I bought from you is complemented constantly! The yellow blazer was awesome to see in action! I can't wait to see what ya'll do with the burb. I won't hesitate to do business with MOO again! I recomend MOO to anyone looking for "quality products with superior craftsmanship!"

Non-paid spokesperson.

3. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

so what are these new items you are making:whistle: :D

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Steve fabbed up some rear shock mounts for me and the quality was excellent. I plan on going with his axle truss at some point. High quality workmanship and products. :thumb:

5. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

Yeah... spill the beans!

6. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

He has one in his sig :D

8. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

If I ever get off my duff and bring the S-TON over we will be buildng some custom parts.

Steve never advertises this, but he has the capability to build cages and does other tubework as well. He and I will be finishing the Cage in my buildup as well as Layne's Heep. We will take pics of the progress.

9. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Just wanted to thank you for your quick service. Ordered a crossmember from you on Wednesday and was sitting on my doorstep on Friday.

Thanks.

10. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

If your talking about the INDY show I'll see you there!:cool1:

11. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

That was quick delivery on DHL's part. As far as the SEMA Offroad Show in Indy we are leaving Wednesday and as of yet I still have to finish the burb that will be displayed as well as building the booth display. So much for time to sleep:blush:

12. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

They asked us as a club to bring a vehicle but I dont think many in the club have a running rig as the moment. As far as setting up if you need a hand drop me a line, I should be free Wed Night and Thursday Night, then Friday me and BAMBAMBlazer (Tom) will be at the show.:cool1:

13. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the offer. Hopefully I should have lots of help on Thursday. We finished the truck this morning about 2 am, lots of little problems and the computer decided to go south, I guess it liked being red. Look forward to seeing you there on Friday!

14. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

I must say your customer service and shipping is great. I ordered a crossmember on monday 6-20-05 in the afternoon. It shipped Tuesday and i recieved the product on Thursday 6-23-05. And it was shipped to Long Beach Ca.

I did not even expect it until Sat.

Thanks for the Great Service. And hope to do more business with you in the future

15. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Same here was told it was going to be 3 weeks before delivery, was at shipped 3 weeks on the dot/ or close. Ordered the wrap zapper/axle truss/and upper shock mount. Had a fitment problem with the truss being to close to the spring perch:frown1:, sent it back, got it fixed. Got it back a week later and it fit:D Awsome customer service. Quality parts:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

16. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

I call it customer service as it should be. :cool1: On another note I am still waiting on installed pictures of everyones projects. We are building a customer truck photo page on our website, until I have pics to post there is no reason to add the page ;)

As far as new products here is a current list of new items.

We now have 14 bolt ff disc brake conversion bracket kits for $50.00

We have new dana 60 front ubolt plates made from 5/8" plate with a 4 or 6 degree taper milled into them for proper alignment of the two studs on the passenger side without causing them to bend. Price $75.00 for the pair.

All of our diff covers now come with fill plugs located on top so you can fill it up just like dumping oil into the engine, no holding the bottle at 90 degrees and squeezing it until it runs down your arm. :D The fill plug also has a dipstick built in for ease of checking the fluid level as well as checking for water. The great news is that the price of our covers are coming down and I offer them to ck5 members for $140.00 no matter which diff cover model you need!

Look for a bolt on link suspension for the front end based on trucks running a factory style dana 60. It will be a complete bolt on afair. We are going to test it at the Top Shop challenge in Rockport, IL in October. Once we're sure it's ready it will be available to all. It will use airbags to suck up the bumps. Cost should be near $1,800.00 for the entire kit.

Tube door kits are nearing availability, just need to find a little more R and D time to get them perfected.

We also offer bumpers similar to those on our Suburban. We build bumpers to your specifications, so give us a call for a quote.

If you want a turn key custom rig or a complete restoration, we can do that as well. We have a complete body shop and mechanical shop in house and we have 6 rigs in various stages of completion. A couple of the rigs are Suburbans that we are doing complete restorations coupled with turning them into the ultimate outdoorsman rides.

17. onlychevy6

i should have pictures for you this weekend if all goes well.

18. onlychevy6

Steve,

Have a question? On my 75 blazer my factory crossmember is bolt to the front portion of the engine mount supports. After reading the directions about cutting out the rivets on the bump stops i was stumped. Could not understand why i needed to do that. Also It looks like the crossmember it self is being relocated if i do cut the rivets from the bump stops. Can you elaberate on this for me? Now i know i have enough suspention clearance with 6" suspention lift so thats not the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

19. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

The crossmember slides up the outside of the frame and uses the rivet locations of the bumpstop bracket as mounting locations. You reattach the bracket to the outside of the crossmember plate with the bolts holding both parts. :cool1:

20. onlychevy6

ok so i have to drill new holes for the new crossmember bracket? My bump stops only have two rivets inline with each other?