Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MMATS

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Z3PR, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Has anyone used "MMATS" amps or subs, if so what do you think of them ??? I'm planning on using (2) 15" MMATS Juggernauts and a MMATS D300HV on each sub. Opions ??????

2. wakedog

wakedog 1/2 ton status

MMATS are great amps. What are your subs configurations, as in what ohm per voice coils and i am assumoing dvc's??

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Haven't bought yet. I am going to use (2) 15" Juggernauts (DVC) with a D300HV pushing each one. Need to build a box for them. The MMATS Juggernauts require a min of 4.5 cubic feet per sub, but I'm trying for 5.0 cubic feet per side. I also plan on using Infinity Kappa sepreats. I've got a JVC KD-LX50 head unit. This will be the first system I've had in a Blazer. I had a hard hitting system in my Beretta. Gotta save up the funds first.

4. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

i dont own a set of the mmats but i have heard them in competition systems... OH MY GOD they hit harder then hell... I heard a single 10 in a zx2 and swore it was atleast a set of 12's... till the guy opened the back up and showed me...

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I plan on dynomating the whole inside. I'll use 2 layers. The extream heavy duty, then the regular. Then the underpad, finished by carpet. That should be good for drowning out road noise. I'm going to run all the wiring under the carpet. I plan on raising the rear seat, and mounting the amp rack under it. Each amp will get a shield, and cooling fan. Well that's the plans, now I need to save up the funds.