Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

mmm multi-channel pager

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TheSunDanceKid, Jul 31, 2006.

1. TheSunDanceKid

TheSunDanceKid Registered Member

so today i was looking threw an old box of DEI alarms sensors shiot like that and i happend to of found this nifty freaking thing and installed it in my 89 blazer and then to my viper-C70HF

http://www.drdetailshop.com/795w.htm

yes an addon to your existing alarm so that when one of your shock, glass, door trigger, motion, or ultrasonic sensor goes off this nifty device pages you up to a mile away from your car with a message of which sensor went off
    took like half hour to install but its going to suck if this pager some how gets damaged which it was in kinda ****y condition when i found it i hear you can only get them replaced threw DEI which because its discontinued they are pretty much irreplacable you can get a used one but they have to be programed by the company theyer cool little addon so that yours wouldnt interfer with other modules of this sort and some how im probably going to break it ramping some how
    just thought id share my nifty find

2. neverendingproject

neverendingproject 1/2 ton status

Theres a new company that makes em though IIRC