Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

mmm pumpkin pie!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Nov 27, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

so..how was all your meals..im finishing up some pumpkin pie right here! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

hows your moms pie??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

sorry too easy..
    my steak and sweet potatoes was perfect, of course it was because i cooked.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i love pumpkin pie and also hot apple pie with ice cream on it but by far my favorite pie is pontang pie /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

yea i love apple pie too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

They weren't too shabby... I had turkey, mashed potatoes, a donut, and biscuits and gravy for breakfast... Then after working the brunch at the hotel, I had shrimp, salmon, dressing, jello, and some kind of pasta salad... Then I came home to mom's feast about 20 minutes later... had some turkey, more dressing, mashed potatoes, and stuff... Pie's coming soon... I'm stuffed /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (but not in the way that you dirty minded old men are thinking/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif)

6. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    They weren't too shabby... I had turkey, mashed potatoes, a donut, and biscuits and gravy for breakfast... Then after working the brunch at the hotel, I had shrimp, salmon, dressing, jello, and some kind of pasta salad... Then I came home to mom's feast about 20 minutes later... had some turkey, more dressing, mashed potatoes, and stuff... Pie's coming soon... I'm stuffed /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (but not yet in the way that you dirty minded old men are thinking/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]
    fixed it crappy2k!! lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif