Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MMMMM Nyquil

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Nyquil is a life saver... I think I posted this same thing around this time last year, too... No wait... It was in March actually... When I was living on Dayquil and Nyquil for about a week... I hate being the one who catches everything... Just the regular stuff, too. I don't get the fad illnesses like West Nile Virus or E-Coli, the Ebola virus, Anthrax, or anything like that. I just get cold after cold after cold and a couple flus... Forget the flu shot, it just encourages my immune system to let the crap right in :crazy:

Anywho... We'll see if I get this bird flu, that seems to be the cool illness for the season :D

2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

There's alcohol in that NyQuil mister! Better get on down to the confessional........... :D

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

do morons have confessional?

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Oh yes.........but it's face to face. No hiding behind the screen so you can't see the priest snickering.....

5. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

:mad: :surepal: :surepal: :surepal: :surepal: :surepal:

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

May I second, please?

Let's show some respect, seriously.

No, there aren't "confessionals" and only a few things require going to the bishop with. Repenting isn't between a man and another man, it's between a man and God with help from a qualified man if necessary. Thank you.

That's really all I have to say... Please don't get my thread locked down with your ridiculously lame/inappropriate comments :rolleyes:

7. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Look Jeremy! Lets NOT turn this into a name calling bash fest that you love to incite. your entitled to your opinion, everyones got one and everyones stinks (especially yours, not to mention your attitude) You should try silence, it might do wonders for you internet apperance. :rolleyes:

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

sorry, it was an honest typo. i had never heard of mormons having confessional.

9. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:laugh: :laugh: thats the 13th step of AA. i hope you don't get the bird flu :( i had something last winter that put me down for almost three weeks.i eat and act normal with most crap that comes with winter,BUT this thing made PIZZA taste like poop. :confused:

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I hoped so... I was thinking about that in the car on my way away from home when it was too late to edit the post :eek1:

It's just when folks bring up religion around here it's like throwing a match in a gas tank, so I want to avoid having posts run off one topic to that touchy topic... Let's save the religion-discussion, that ALWAYS turns into a bash-fest that gets locked up by the way, for posts on that subject...

Moron is an easy typo for Mormon though :doah:

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

are you sure it wasnt just crappy pizza? did hi_pinion make it? maybe he did, and didnt wash his hands.