Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mmmmm...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Sep 15, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Three O'douls and an ambian, man am I gonna be hammered in about 20 minutes.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif at least i could read this post!! hehe

o'douls? sissy! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

O'douls? Geez man, that crap is like a condom with a hole in the tip...

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yeah but I is stoned emaculate, just drank the o'fools cause it tasted good with a burrito and now that my "sleep aid" has kicked in I'll say nighty nighty..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah but I is stoned emaculate, just drank the o'fools cause it tasted good with a burrito and now that my "sleep aid" has kicked in I'll say nighty nighty.....

[/ QUOTE ]
    Let this be a lesson Kids. Mixing O'douls with burritos is a bad combo. Friends dont let friends drink O'douls and eat burritos /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifI love this feeling of waking up refreshed every morning, who'd a thunk sleep was so freakin cool.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Watch out that boy is wacked out on goofballs, no daddy he's ridin high on NA beer and burritos.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

mexican food and a sleeping pill? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

you know the saying. "never take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night....." /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif