Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MMMMMMMMMM....Popeye's Chicken!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bablazer73, Nov 25, 2004.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

MMMMMMMMMM....Popeye\'s Chicken!!

I Love it. It just taste great!! Love the little bite it has. Got some last night for dinner. Was thinking of heating some up this AM for breakfast!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif
    Just Sharing!!

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Re: MMMMMMMMMM....Popeye\'s Chicken!!

I love it too, wish I could find some around here. Only store I know of in Anderson closed last year. Red beans 'n rice. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

yeah, soooo good. Crispy, spicey, crunchy.....excellent! The mashed potato's are great also!

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

excelentay,we have one across the street from work.they had a line around the block for two years until someone shot the manager and robbed them /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. all this happened at 1;30 in the afternoon. crazy ghetto rats. still good food though. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Three words.....

Buffalo Wild Wings

6. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    excelentay,we have one across the street from work.they had a line around the block for two years until someone shot the manager and robbed them /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. all this happened at 1;30 in the afternoon. crazy ghetto rats. still good food though. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason this story made me laugh /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif. I must be a cold hearted, desensitized a-hole, no good for nothing loser who thinks violence is funny.....or.....I grew up watching too much tv. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

you big poophead /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. the guy just walked in and started shooting,told the manager to open the safe. the manager told him he didn't now the combo so homie shot him and took what was in the register.WTF??that kind of crap happens around work all the time.some punkass son of a nuddie bar owed someone something and they had someone get rid of him.two guys in a black firebird shot him so many times his head was only held on by a thread. he crashed his vette into the shell station at the corner.one of my friends is an inspecter for the fire department,thats how i find out the little detales. ah i hate 8 mile /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif