Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mo Enron stuff..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BurbinOR, Feb 20, 2002.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

HOW TO EXPLAIN ENRON TO YOUR CHILDREN:
    Feudalism - You have two cows. Your lord of the manor takes some of the milk.
    Fascism - You have two cows. The government takes both, hires you to take care of them, and sells you the milk.
    Communism - You have two cows. Your neighbors help take care of them and you share the milk.
    Totalitarianism - You have two cows. The government takes them both and denies they ever existed and drafts you into the army. Milk is banned.
    Capitalism - You have two cows. You sell one and buy a bull. Your herd multiplies, and the economy grows. You sell them and retire on the income.
    Enron Venture Capitalism - You have two cows. You sell three of them to your publicly listed company, using letters of credit opened by your brother-in-law at the bank, then execute a debt/equity swap with an associated general offer so that you get all four cows back, with a tax exemption for five cows. The milk rights of the six cows are transferred via an intermediary to a Cayman Island company secretly owned by the majority shareholder who sells the rights to all seven cows back to your listed company. The annual report says the company owns eight cows, with an option on one more.

ONE TON</font color=blue> <font color=green>TPI'd</font color=green><font color=red> BEAST<font color=red>

2. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

thankyou! Now I know what's going on! [​IMG]

That was funny!

<font color=green>Um....having trouble coming up with somptin good...</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

The Arthur Anderson partner was on his cell phone when he said " Ship the Enron documents to the feds." but his secretary heard" Rip the Enron documents to shreds" it turned out that is was just a case of bad cellular

This was sent in an email to me with a wav file of a funny phone director for Enron
    "If you would like to lknow how to turn your retirement papers into beautiful oragomi press 1.."
    If you wish to file a subpoena with a current Enron excecutive, press 2..."
    LMAO[​IMG]

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the damn thing!!