Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

moab easter safari 05

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chubbybob, Dec 28, 2004.

1. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

just trying to get an idea if there will be a get together again this year like the last one ?

we sure had a good time last year and are hoping that even more show up from here again.

there will be a good sized group from washington coming down for the whole week of mar 18 through the 27th and we will probably be staying in the first camp area of the sand flats recreation area again this year.

hope to see more CK5ers this year.

2. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I will not be there this year bob. I had the desert tan K5 this year. My wife is due on march 24th...and after that i'm leaving for panama on the 7th of april for my army reserve outing this year....

But i'm not stressing...i'm only 90 miles away so i can visit any time...i'll just miss the fun at ejs....

DW

3. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I should be getting there Wednesday the 23rd and leaving either saturday or sunday.

4. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

il be down there on the 19, 20, and mabe one day for the show

5. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Hey Bob, haven't seen you on here in a while. Hope all is well up there in Washington. I sure would love to go, but unfortunatley I am out of the country right now. I have firm plans for BB05' and the Hump and Bump 05' though. Post us some pic's when you return. Hope you all have a good time.:)

Jeff

6. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    See you there! Maybe I can talk John into doing a BBQ at his house where I will be staying?

7. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Not sure I can do the on-trail BBQ ;) again this year as I have limited kitchen facilities before EJS this time, so prep work is a problem...

As mentioned in the other post, we'll be there Easter weekend (Fri-Mon). 'We' is me in my K5, and Claudia in her FJ40. By the way, depends a bit on the Safari schedule, but I wouldn't mind going on MetalMasher again, and do the whole trail in daylight...

8. miniwally

miniwally 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hoperfully I role in Sunday night the 20 and can stay until Saturday or Sunday the 26/27. Work may interfere but I doubt it.

Will be doing the standard M-W wheeling and Thurs and Fri at the ORD booth. Maybe a little night wheeling Thurs.

9. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

We will be rolling in Sunday in the a.m. and staying through Saturday. We are planning to try out the new Burb Mon thru Wed. We also will be victim to staying in our vending booth Thur and Fri. We are staying at the KOA so swing by and let us know what's going on.