Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moab Meeting at Hooters on Bell

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Greenblazer-AZ, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

OK Marv, Let me be the first to give you some sh*t for not comming to the meeting today.

It was your idea to have this meeting, and Fred drove from Prescott. Mat and Sean drove down from Black Canyon City. Keith and I drove up from Scottsdale.

Fred said that you didn't want to drive all the way from Mesa. Well I got news for you my friend Moab is a lot further than 29th Ave and Bell.

Without you the meeting was a total disaster. People were hours late and there was no organization. Not one of us got a date with any of the Hooters girls. No wheeling videos were watched. Nobody got drunk. Geez man, you'd think that you could at least show up for your own meeting.

BTW incase you haven't already noticed even though the events listed here are accurate(except the disaster part) this post was intended to be a good natured ribbing not an actual serious complaint. LOL /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Crusarius

Crusarius 1/2 ton status

yea geez marv /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Wow!.... The only part that really breaks my heart is that nobody go hooked up with a "Hooter's Hottie".. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Marv

4. FWP

FWP CRS

Keith almost did, but he was too shy to say anything /forums/images/icons/blush.gif