Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moab weather - rain ?

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by fisher1648, Jul 20, 2002.

1. fisher1648

fisher1648 Registered Member

I just registered for the BB02 = Should be a great trip. I run without the top and normally do all summer but it's a bummer to get rained on. It's "monsoon" season here in AZ meaning that it rains in the late afternoons pretty hard but clears up quick. Does the Moab area get much rain in late August? I'm goin topless regardless, but just curious.

See ya there !

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I don't think so?
    I too am topless, well I have a softtop but rarely use it. The sun will be hot so bring something to shade yourself with. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

I have been there for the last two Labor days without a drop but that is not to say it will not pour. If it does rain in comes and goes fast and 10 minutes later you cant tell that it ever did anything

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Your concern should be that you HOPE it rains..............weather link on the BB02 site calls for about 102* lizard heat............... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif