Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moab

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Brady, Jan 6, 2002.

1. Brady

Brady 1/2 ton status

Hi guys.I haven't been on here for a few months.Been on the pirate board.I was looking around and seen something about Moab in August.I am interested in going.What are the dates and is there a sign up list.Thanks Brady

'73Beautiful Disaster

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

August 23, 24, 25, 26th..Steve has yet to make up a sign up sheet, but I think he's working on it.

Rene

<font color=green>Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!</font color=green>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/project_T2> tRusty pics...</a>

3. Brady

Brady 1/2 ton status

Thanx.Putting it on the Calender.I only live 3-4Hrs away so would love to hit Moab again.Brady

'73Beautiful Disaster

4. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I still need to get the local boys over there off there butts to find out what is going on that weekend.
    I'm sure we can take the town with a swarm of Blazers, Burbs and trucks though. I think I'll reserve my room soon.
    If I get a little time, I'll post some phone numbers of the hotels there. If we reserve all the rooms in town now, no one else will be able to book anything. Most of the motels don't require any payment to reserve a room and we can always cancel extra rooms on a certin date we agree on if someone needs one. Hum..... maybe I'll reserve a few! hehe
    Redrockers aren't messing with us boys.[​IMG]

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"8" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....