Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mom brought home another cat...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

This old lady my mom used to take care of died the other day... My mom got her cat... And now it's living here... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

are you saying your mom gets more pussy then you??????

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Pics man, pics. You know we all want too see pics of pussy, LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

This cat is getting annoying... I was nice to him for one day, and now he thinks he can be my friend... I'm sitting somewhere minding my own business, and he'll hunt me down EVERY TIME. I'll just be chillin somewhere, and all of a sudden there's a cat sleeping on me. He sheds like a mother too, so I get to go around all hairy /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

dont you know....nobody likes a hairy pussy...shave that beotch /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    dont you know....nobody likes a hairy pussy...shave that beotch /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just gonna type that,LMAO!!!