Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

monday s@!*$

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JDELBLAZ, Mar 6, 2000.

1. JDELBLAZ

JDELBLAZ 1/2 ton status

WELL IT STARTED TO BE A GOOD DAY BUT ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK MY FAN PULLY AND CLUCH ASSEMBLY LET GO OF THE WATER PUMP AND GEUSS WHAT IT WENT THRU THE RADIATOR AND FAN SHROUD AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF THE HOOD O BY THE WAY DID I TELL YOU THAT THE RADIATOR IS A YEAR OLD AND THE TRUCK WAS RE PAINTED 4 MONTHS AGO WELL I GEUSS I CAN BUY THE COWL HOOD I WANT NOW BUT THTS MONDAY FOR YA

2. Mr Red

Mr Red 1/2 ton status

Ouch! Really glad you weren't work'n across the fan shroud when that happened! I always worry about something lett'n go when I'm working under hood w/ engine running. Gee, thanks, now I'll even be more worried [​IMG]

<font color=red>David, '86 K5</font color=red>

3. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status

MAN , I feeel your pain .I had a water pump fly off a Dodge truck after installing a new pump on a new engine.It too took out the radiator.You probably deserve to go on a good bender !!

4. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I know the feeling. Last week we were swapping carbs and running at about 2000 rpm when the shaft in the water pump gave out. Grease and coolant everywhere not to mention the sound of metal to metal. Luckily I had just got out from under the hood.

Rob 85K5

<font color=orange>Bleedin' Chevy Orange</font color=orange>

5. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

sorry to hear all that crap.
    its bad enough when things break because of abuse. but then when they just start letting go,......

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

6. DangerB

DangerB 1/2 ton status

I had to change a fuel pump on the way to work today(2nd Monday). Im glad its fat Tuesday. Im goin to chase some girlies and drinks tonight.

DangerBrett[​IMG]
    <font color=blue>life is a race, you have to look good and go fast!</font color=blue>

7. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

Seems like it always happens on a Monday. why cant the gods make it happen on a weekend so we wont miss or be late for work. I'll keep on prayin