Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Monster Garage, OCC, Chevy Logo Garage Stools!

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by 4wheelcustoms, Dec 2, 2004.

1. 4wheelcustoms

4wheelcustoms 1/2 ton status

Make any gear head on your shopping list happy with a new garage stool or buy a Christmas present for yourself. We've got garage stools with all of the truck logos on them individually and of course, Chevy logo stools... as well as Monster garage and OCC stools. These are very cool looking stools with Chrome frames and plastic covered cushions with the logo of your choice. PM me your email address for a picture of any of the stools you are interested in or just drop me an email to chris@4wheelcustoms.com and I will respond with the picture. If you would like to place an order, send me an email and I will respond with a link to our online shopping cart for payment. You can aslo call 417-881-8747 to order now. The stools are in stock and ready to ship today. The prices below include Fedex 3-day express shipping nationwide.

Prices:
    Monster Garage Stool= $44.95 including shipping

OCC Logo Garage Stool= $44.95 including shipping

Chevy Logo Garage Stool= $55.95 including shipping

Dodge Logo Garage Stool= $55.95 including shipping

Ford Logo Garage Stool= $55.95 including shipping

Don't pass up this great gift idea. Your wife would even be thrilled to get one of these beautiful stools!

Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Here are a couple examples of the Stools: (email me for more pic's if needed)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]