Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Monster Garage Police Car

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Aug 19, 2003.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Did you guys see the episode??? In the design phase....they have a model police car........It is a Cheyenne, WY Police car. I thought that was kind of cool. Wonder where they got it. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm???????? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Yeah, saw it. I was waiting for American Choppers to come on. Monster Garage is a joke anymore, that claim to build on a budget but thousands of dollars of freebies.

The doughnut police car was funny though.

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

It was pretty funny (in concept), I thought the car sale and Squarrel commercial type thing was hokey. The ending was a little retarded also with the car chase. It could have been funnier if they went to the police station and sat outside one morning and offered freebies to the police! Not some lame @ss chase scene where a cops eating a donut and handcuffing a guy. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I can see the FREEBIES thing IF, like in this episode they got the frier on the first day for free. I can see that its NEEDED for the show... Here's a car and Here's the fryer, GO. I think Jesse got locked into the contract and they are making fun of him now since he joked about using a squarrel before in regaurds to the network.

Oh well, there has been at least 10-12 of the 19 episode be pretty good.

On the other hand American Chopper is pretty DAMN Funny and the Musicly inspired bike was damn cool. Did you see the closeup of the wheels? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

some of the freebies are anoying but, most of the vehicies would never make it without them

Jessica is more of a little girl each show, not really doing anything, like on the cop car he spend the whole week making suiside doors outa a kit, and then other dude had to finish it. Seems most of the time his MIA, but all the projects magically get the West Cost Chopper logo everywhere

5. SickboySS

SickboySS 1/2 ton status

basically they're running out of idea's....i mean how many screwed up things can you make that actually function, nothing is technically advanced like the old school first 4 like the explorer garbage-truck, firetruck limo, airboat vw, or the mustang lawnmower, nothing can compare now

the freebies are gettin kind of annoying, they should go back to a decent budget, i mean look at the bronco rock crawler - they bought a pair of driveshafts, thats it! all that suspension, new motor, axles, everything was donated, its gettin kind of old...

jesse james gets paid some stupid amount per show (i think its 100k a show) plus he has all his bike money, so he's just rollin it in now, but when he actually has something to do thats technical he's still one of the best fabricators around - he just needs to do more work on the show!

American Chopper is still one kick ass show, you can't fake fights like that..on tv they last for about 15 seconds when in reality its about an hour out of the day after all the yelling to calm down and get focused again, but paul sr. is still the man with his one liners - "Ok, im sorry for calling you fat mikey - now get your fat ass back to work!" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Monster's Garage is gay and Jesse James is a total bitch.

I love American Chopper though, I've yet to miss an episode! My girlfriend even watches it with me, and claims to like it.

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea dido that! american chopper is the sh!t! wonder if its on tonghit i fell asleep befor it came on last night. i was pissed when i woke up at 3 am /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> They scored a home run with American Chopper, the bikes appeal to the guys but with the drama of all the fighting the girls get into it too. My wife likes the show too, ans she usually hates those kinds of shows. She's actually been telling me that she wants a Harley now. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif As though we could ever afford one. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font>

9. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Does anyone record the American Chopper shows? Ive seen all of them except the "old School bike" and the "Firefighter bike" shows.

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

wow that model cop car is scary /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Get some uglier lights on top and a more girly push bar and it's an exact replica /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh yeah, most of the cop cars in this town seem to be missing a hubcap or two... so that adjustment needs to be made also /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif