Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Monster Garage Rock Crawler episodes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pure Insanity, May 28, 2003.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Looks like Ill miss the 1st showing of it, I think we have a club meeting that nite.

DSC Jun 09 2003
    09:00 PM Monster Garage Ford Bronco/Rock Crawler

DSC Jun 10 2003
    12:00 AM Monster Garage Ford Bronco/Rock Crawler

DSC Jun 14 2003
    09:00 PM Monster Garage Ford Bronco/Rock Crawler

DSC Jun 15 2003
    12:00 AM Monster Garage Ford Bronco/Rock Crawler

DSC Jun 15 2003
    01:00 PM Monster Garage Ford Bronco/Rock Crawler

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

right on ill be watching even though they are using fords /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'll be watching, thanks for the listing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

That show is cool - but American Chopper is better!

I loved the one where the dad & Paul Jr. hit each other in their Expedition & Dodge - so they go get a section of chain to pull out the Expedition's bumper - hooking one end around the bumper and the other on the rear of the Dodge - Paul Sr. says take off slow - and Paul Jr. just hammers it!

Ripping his Dad's bumper off the truck - funny as hell!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    That show is cool - but American Chopper is better!

I loved the one where the dad & Paul Jr. hit each other in their Expedition & Dodge - so they go get a section of chain to pull out the Expedition's bumper - hooking one end around the bumper and the other on the rear of the Dodge - Paul Sr. says take off slow - and Paul Jr. just hammers it!

Ripping his Dad's bumper off the truck - funny as hell!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

AMERICAN CHOPPER IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thats my favorite show now. Jackass is my next favorite. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

BTW, sure funny when the two Pauls raced backwards and wrecked. Even funnier when they tried to "straighten" the bumper back out. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I laughed my a$$ off at that...

Yeah - all the guys at my work are watching that show-

I have to stay up past my bedtime on Monday nights to watch it - but definitely worth it - I usually watch the same show the following Sat night too!

And my wife thinks I'm a loser - sha-WHatever.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

I giggle my ass off watching Paul and Pauly Jr. screw with each other.... I bet there's been a major ass-kicking somewhere previous. LOL!