Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

monster garage

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by oatsk5, Jul 26, 2004.

1. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

the k5 show is on now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

damn, only have basic cable /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

easiest I've seen the the axles and suspension come off a damn blazer, thats for sure.... and they just cut off the frame....

4. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the k5 show is on now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just about to make my first ever completely intentional, completely controversial, blatantly specifically targeted insult which will be sure to stir flames and feedback from others who disagree. I will make my statement and I will then not argue with anyone, as I respect their opinions and I'm not in it for the argument. I just want the world to know...

Jesse James is a Worthless Punk! He can weld pipe and bolt [darn] together. So freakin' what? Who can't??? His whole career is entirely due to his lineage, and he's a krass, no-class idiot who had the fortune to stumble into a show where the premise is to surround him with intelligent people to save his arse. I'm watching the K5 he's raping right now, and saw the Pike's Peak expert remain speechless as Jesse proclaimed, "I drove a figure 8 once, so I'm not gonna be afraid." What a Jackass.

Personally, I've made similar claims about being fearless here on this forum, and I would probably not be too concerned about a race up Pike's Peak in a cobbled racer, but I certainly wouldn't say something so stupid and completely disrespectful in front of the world's most knowledgeable person in regards to Pike's Peak racing.

I try to like Monster Garage, but they'll have to get rid of the Spoiled Brat little Punk Jesse before I'll be able to watch it without getting pissed off. When things start going wrong, he literally acts like a 3 year old (I have a 3 year old who has better manners and better coping skills) and breaks [darn] and just makes a complete ass of himself and embarrasses the intelligent grownups around him. I hope he wrecks and ends up paralyzed off Pike's Peak... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Since it's a rerun, I won't get my hopes up...

What a JackAss. And all the while, REAL talent like me sits idly by, wasting away at my computer while I should be sleeping to prepare for my day in the cubicle tomorrow.

Oh, Wow! He's halfway on it now! His poor choice of gearing leaves him with it wrapped out tight on the straights just wasting all that power on the red line. I just can't stand this JackAss. I'm turning it off. Somebody just tell me how it ends.

Let me guess. He gets a bunch of "AttaBoys" at the end and a bunch of Groupie Chicks want to do him.

Oh, he's done... he's scared shitless! What a Pansie!!! I'll race is pansie ass in anything anytime anywhere... Where's MY show? I can weld stuff and bolt stuff together, heck I can even act like an adult when things don't go my way.

Where's that tiny violin playing a sad sad song for me???

Fate is Fickle, that is for sure... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

5. k51989

k51989 Registered Member

can we all say JEALOUS?

dude its a tv show. it supposed to be entertaining, which it is.

oh and if u dont like it y r u watching it? ratings r what keep it on the air so in a way u r supporting it just by tuning in.

moron.

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Kind of hard to hold back isnt it??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Kind of hard to hold back isnt it??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Being a Moron and all, it's hard to let out my true feelings. Maybe later I'll catch a few '90210' reruns and be able to pour out my soul.

And whoever took my Soap Box better bring it back. Tha'ts not funny man!

Paul

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Spell better or I'll crush your [darn] head !!!!!!!!!!!!

There's my irrational insult

9. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

350350 i have never seen a short post from you! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    you always type volumes /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    ha ha yeah i have never seen the show but i think i would agree with you, so many shows are like that.

they get a "cool" host and have people actualy know what the hell there talken about tell them what to do.

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Being a Moron and all, it's hard to let out my true feelings. Maybe later I'll catch a few '90210' reruns and be able to pour out my soul.

Paul

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif What??? if u R not watchin" the swow the wrating wiw not go up. R U uderstandidng me????? Wow . /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Que in for Okiemudog......... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Paul

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif What??? if u R not watchin" the swow the wrating wiw not go up. R U uderstandidng me????? Wow . /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Que in for Okiemudog......... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Balls I don't know whether to [darn] or Go Blind!

I'm only watching the show to support his ratings and make him so filthy rich that he can afford a good drug habit, which I am certain that he already has. OD sometime in the next few years when the ratings start to drop, wah wah, tragedy, groupies throw panties on his grave, new idiot with cool name steps in, life goes on, I'm still a Moron, and a poor one at that.

Hey, don't Morons get to have like 10 Wives or something? Or is that Catholics? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    350350 i have never seen a short post from you! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    you always type volumes /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    ha ha yeah i have never seen the show but i think i would agree with you, so many shows are like that.

they get a "cool" host and have people actualy know what the hell there talken about tell them what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I get a little long-winded. I have the same problem with answering machines and voice mails... I just babble on and on...

Here's my latest extended babbling post. I think it covers several months of my Camaro project, probably my medical history, stuff about my kids, and several pictures of my car in pieces on the back lawn...

Clicky for the Super-Long Camaro Post...

Man, I've gotta get some sleep. I'll probably have nightmares about them gutting that good TBI350/700R4/NP241 and probably tossing it in a dumpster!!!

Man it would be cool to be able to surf their dumpsters...

Paul 'X' /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

nope you got it right its the morons!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    nope you got it right its the morons!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet! I'm going to go wake my Wife up right now and tell her... Or maybe I should make it a surprise and just bring home 2 or 3 new brides???

15. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

hey man you got a pretty kick ass kid already i wouldent mess it up!!! Little kids kick ass, i should make a bumper sticker /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

No its just the blinding jealousy making you not see. Your jealous /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Wow a jealous moron. Thats something to mull over /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Those are some steep aligations,,,,,, spouting from the faucet of miscelanious blaberings and jugemental dissalution. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I wouldnt let it bother you though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifjake

17. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hey man you got a pretty kick ass kid already i wouldent mess it up!!! Little kids kick ass, i should make a bumper sticker /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah surpip. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Make it say " Little Kids Kick Ass" /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

it would sell im tellin you, i rock /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

truthfully, i like him better than that idiot familly at Orange County Choppers or whatever it is called. He(James) does seem kinda out of it most of the time and has to rely on others to get the job done.

20. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Whether you like Jesse James or not, he does a lot more than just "weld and bolt [darn] together". He is definitely a talented fabricator. I can weld and bolt [darn] together, I've never made a gas tank from scratch. Sure would like to try tho. I don't care for his attitude, but I sure do admire his skills. Just my $.02