Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

monster garage

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by leadfoot067, Sep 22, 2003.

1. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

hey all,jesse is gonna build a rockcrawler out of a bronco tonight.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...starts at 9pm...

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

cool, but rerun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. leadfoot067

ohh really??...i just got a my dish like a month ago so they are all new to me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif....

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

It's all good, i love to watch some of the reruns anyways /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. leadfoot067

im just happy to have more than 6 channels on my tv

6. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Its a cool episode minus how he trashes the thing at the end /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

That bronco came out pretty nice, but I guess $40,000 in Freebies will do that /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That bronco came out pretty nice, but I guess $40,000 in Freebies will do that

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, they used some pretty good stuff, but, for what they did with it, any number of people around could have built a rig to do that for a lot less $$!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Him trashing it at the end just proves that he's a PUNK! Stoopid FAWKCHOP! Ok, rant mode off.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

$40k? wowzers, gimme 2.5t rockwells, coilovers, a 5.9L cummins turbo desiel, built th400, atlas tcase and HAD shafts please! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

9. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I was kinda torked when I saw him trash the thing and call it a "piece of sh*t". He had to try pretty hard to break the thing! Like I said...stoopid fawkchop... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

torks me when they "say" that they only have $3000 to spend and must keep stock appearance. I don't know the last time the show was close to doing that. Not flaming the show, I think its cool, they just need to drop the budget thing and appearance thing and go nutz.

Jesse did not seem thrilled over the viewers choice thing. But when I first saw him on TV when they did the show on West Coast Choppers he was barely making money. So this show has surely afforded him his Ferrari and probably a huge boost in shop business and he should be thankful to his fans for that and not be such a fukchop /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Jesse.....should be thankful to his fans.... and not be such a fukchop

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. jekbrown

yeah, i dont watch the show a lot... but I kinda like how they have some kinda budget constraints. Makes them compromise just like normal peeps do (not as much, but still). Seems to me that given some experience and the time/money, any yahoo could make a good rock buggy with an unlimited budget.

AFA being grateful to fans, lets face it, about 90% of celebs aren't. Its really cool when one is, but Im pretty much resigned to the idea that they generally dont give a rip about us peeps making under a million dollars a year. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'm willing to give celebs a little slack tho, putting up with the (yes, this will be an sp) popparazzi and autograph seekers would be pretty annoying after a while. Us normal folk really take our ability to go to a mall or resteraunt for granted... imagine if you were michael jordan or something, you pretty much cant leave the house or private golf club without getting MOBBED. I think that'd suck.

j

13. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

If it weren't for us normal folks, they wouldn't be celebs /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

14. jekbrown

true... but once you move into that realm of rich/famous though I imagine its pretty easy to slip into elitist mode. massive numbers of idiots fanatically adoring you and getting paid MAD bank for doing a part time job (acting, athlete or whatever) will eventually go to ur head. It sounds all good to respond to that with a "hell no, even if I was Bill Gates I'd be just the way I am now man! i wouldnt sell out!!" yeah well, whatever... I'll believe it when I see it.

j

15. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

If I was suddenly rich and famous I don't know what I'd do, probably have a heart attack /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif