Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Monster Jam

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ChevyCaGal, Jan 16, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Anyone else going? It's at Arco Arena in Sacramento. I think later on this month... I dunno exactly, I wasn't paying close enough attention. It's kinda small and they rarely roll or have wheels fly off, but it can be kinda fun. If anyone wants to go lemme know. Maybe we can make it like a Big Dawg field trip or something?

2. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Do you know ticket prices???

3. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

I don't know yet but I've been to the last three events and I think they were 15 or 20 bucks.
    I am game.
    Just let me know who wants to go

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

5. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

a few friends and i are going sat. night. we got the tickets the other day. if you get the tickets at rite-aid (at least here in lodi) they are like $21 for lower level. we had to get ours at the warehouse so they add another $4 for their handling fee (bunch of crap). so ours were $25 a peice for lower level seats.

is anyone else going? i will either be wearing my NCBD's shirt or my CK5 shirt. so if you go keep an eye out for me.

later, todd

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I don't think I will be going now... work has been having this convention thing here all week and I have to be there early to drive around people and late to take em back... then inbetween on my feet as a volunteer since we are the host city... I am about to die and it's only day 2 and I have 2 left... I might have to go back tonight but am hoping I can hide because it sucked having to be a gopher in the rain!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif