Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MONSTER TIRES/ axles

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by shupach, Oct 18, 2001.

1. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

my dad is a geologist and he gets some monthly journal(kinda like fourwheeler for us) and on the cover was one of those 2 story rigs with the tires bigger than a human. I thought that was huge, well my dad shows me the next page w/ a refinory that has some wheel on it that is literally 10x bigger than the truck!!!!!!!! its massive, its got like shovels as treads. im going to try to scan a picture of this sometime in the future.

phill

2. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

Its probally a big heavy duty cat wagon or rock truck. I work with tires bigger then me everyday.
    colin

Save the whales Harpoon a fat chick.<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by k5blazerus on 10/18/01 09:29 PM.</FONT></P>

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I like those flotation light weight spray rigs with the really wide tires they use in the fields out here. Would love to drive one of them and see if I could dig out some tracks!

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>