Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Monteagle, TN: Memorial Day "Top of the Rock"

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by MTPockets, Mar 3, 2002.

1. MTPockets

MTPockets 1/2 ton status

Monteagle, TN: Memorial Day \"Top of the Rock\"

this event is a yearly gathering of mild to wild offroaders. i went in 2000, had a blast! beautiful place to wheel, lotsa a cool people, and the event registration includes four 'all-u-can-eat' meals. they even put in a 'mini-rubicon' to play on at the main assembly area.

i will be headin' up the 24th of may and camping all weekend. maybe ck5 could represent at this years event?

check it out:<a target="_blank" href=http://www.sportsintherough.com>www.sportsintherough.com</a>, you may have to navigate through the events page.

2. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Re: Monteagle, TN: Memorial Day \"Top of the Rock\"

DAYUM....i may get to go to this, but my schedule is still up in the air..
    do you plan on towing MADMAX (formely known as money pit)?
    i will be towing if i go....more fun, to wheel hard and not have to worry about getting back!!!

i will let you know as things develop.....
    oh yeah, i will not be going to savannah next week like i thought, it will be a few months later...either way, i look forward to bullshittin' with ya!!

later rob

3. MTPockets

MTPockets 1/2 ton status

i think i will be driving to this one. towing is expensive for me. i have a trailer i can borrow, but nothing to pull it with. i will have soft doors and windows done next week, that along with the fresh motor and fuel injection should offer a comfortable ride.

look forward to seeing you there!

4. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

ok, i wan to go to this real bad! jsut a few questions: what if i have someone- a little sister- who doe not want to do the trail rides, but still wants to go, and be with the fam. wha tis the cost for her? what if we have 4 people going, but only two vehicles? one will trail ride for shure, and not certian for the other, wha twould be the price there. any help is apprecaited.