Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Monteagle, TN SFWDA meeting/ride

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Mudstud, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Mudstud

Mudstud 1/2 ton status

Had a great time in Monteagle. Bumped into another CK5er. Not too many fullsizers on this run which sucked but it was still fun. I'm am now a member of the Southern Four Wheel Drive Assoc. I'll let you know how to access pics soon if you wanna see a bunch of jeeps.

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I had thought about coming up for that. cut down a tire 2 weeks ago and BFG is not going to have my size back out for another couple weeks.

3. Mudstud

Mudstud 1/2 ton status

Dang, I would have liked to meet you. Maybe sometime in the future. You know Summertown isn't that far away from Monteagle. They have rides there about every other weekend. Sounds like some CK5ers are looking at going in a few weeks. Keep an ear to the Blazen Trails section on that gathering. You can check the schedule on their site <a target="_blank" href=http://www.wheelininthecountry.com>www.wheelininthecountry.com</a> for more info.

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I plan on going to the Summer convention in June. It will be up at Winrock. I helped plan the last three...I'll actully get to enjoy this one instead of having to work it and do the judging for the "Real world Rig reveiw" (that's my baby /forums/images/icons/smile.gif )They are keeping with the tradition and going to do that again.
    There also may be a CK5 run this spring at Tellico. I'll probably be at that also.

5. Mudstud

Mudstud 1/2 ton status

Where is Winrock? I looked it up in an atlas under TN and NC but nada. What city is it near? I'll watch the Trail Rides section for further info on those rides.