Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moore stuff

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Aug 12, 2004.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I saw Moore backed into a corner on some show last night. It was kinda funny, and somewhere deep within me, I felt a moment of pity for him. He seemed absolutely utterly 2-bit, and like the bullied overweight kid on the playground, sitting there trying to come up with something intelligent for this journalist that brought up facts and what sounded like pretty intelligent commentary.

Then the moment was gone and I found some funny stuff on the web /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif:
    http://www.moveonplease.org/MooreTrailer.asp

http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/trailer_sm.html

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

You know this is coming late and isn't really relavant to Moore's crap, but anyone remeber in Bowling for Columbine, where they show that kid with all the guns hidden in his pants? It was a pro school uniform "tucked in shirts" campaign

Now I could maybe let all those saturday night specials go, and MAYBE all those midsize automatics, but when that kid pulls ou what looks like a Winchester 30" BBL Model 1400 from his pants, thats just........ I can't think of the word, idiotic x 78.

OH WOW HE WAS CARRYING A FIVE FOOT LONG SHOTGUN, I NEVER KNEW !

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

hmm johnny suddenlly has a bulging rod in his leg, is he just that well endowed??

all I know is, where my girlfriend lives all the public schools are uniform required. Been that way for a while, and as far as anyone is concerned things have not gotten better. Like she said, one of the points is leveling out the classes, but its stupid cause the poor buy cheaper uniforms and the rich still get the nicer ones /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif. Public schools will learn someday.... then again no they won't, I will make their lives hell when I have kids though.

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Public schools will learn someday.... then again no they won't, I will make their lives hell when I have kids though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easier said than done, my friend. I don't know if they care what you think, even if it is your kid they're teaching. One of the most frustrating things I've found with public schools is how the curricullum will not be modified, even in the face of incorrect facts.
    I sometimes deeply resent my public school education for fallacies they taught me that I found later in life to be hot air.

5. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Then the moment was gone and I found some funny stuff on the web :
    http://www.moveonplease.org/MooreTrailer.asp

[/ QUOTE ]
    Those jerks on that site misspelled Micheal Moore's name and it now say Michael More - THAT'S MY NAME !!! THOSE A$$HOLES !!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif