Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

moral question.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eightyone, Aug 11, 2004.

1. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

this is another question about girls. ive been hangin out with a girl for a while, we havent hooked up yet and this is why...shes my friends little sister, and shes only 16. im gunna be 20 on the 18th. do you think its messed up to go out with your friends sister? and how young is too young, when im with just her everythings cool, but when im around all my friends too, i feel liek she is just too young. what do you guys think.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

16???I got shoes older than that... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    this is another question about girls. ive been hangin out with a girl for a while, we havent hooked up yet and this is why...shes my friends little sister, and shes only 16. im gunna be 20 on the 18th. do you think its messed up to go out with your friends sister? and how young is too young, when im with just her everythings cool, but when im around all my friends too, i feel liek she is just too young. what do you guys think.

[/ QUOTE ]

16 is too young for a 20 year old, in my opinion.

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

it's only 4 years difference which isn't a big deal other then her being under 18... But with that being said...I was hanging out with a girl 6 years younger and she wasn't 18 /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

one question for ya.....
    how much drama does she have?

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

That sux. When I was 20 a buddy of mine told me all about his sister who just got out of high school and how she was going to join the navy next month and all this stuff, so we goto his hose over the christmas 96 and we hook up, then go back for the new years 96 (4 hours each way) and really hook up. Then I find out its his 16 year old hottie step sister /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif and she has the same name as his sister oh well it was ok till I found out how old she was, I only saw her 2 more times before the drive wore me out /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Well as long as you aren;t the stereotypical sex fiend man and can have a positive intellectual relationship with her, go ahead. Love is love man, lust is lust, respect is respect, trust is trust

Whoooo off the cuff poem

Three Point One Four One Five Nine

7. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

As the saying goes "16 will get you 20". 20 years that is in the state pen. A four year difference is no big deal when you are 29 and the girl you are dating is 25, but in the eyes of the law the four year difference between you and the little girl you are after is against the law.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    As the saying goes "16 will get you 20". 20 years that is in the state pen. A four year difference is no big deal when you are 29 and the girl you are dating is 25, but in the eyes of the law the four year difference between you and the little girl you are after is against the law.

[/ QUOTE ]In most states 16 is leagle consenting age, but check you're local laws first, because it might be different in your state.

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

What if that was YOUR daughter man???????? Would you be wanting a 20 yr old man to mess around with your 16 yr old daoughter? I dont think ya would. If something happens and she gets pregnant,your going straight to prison. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifHowever tempted you may be,dont mess around with little girls bro. Im not going to lie /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif If you get caught your gonna get screwed .....probobly be registered as a sex offender too. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif OH WAIT!!!!! Who cares if your in prison right?????? All it takes is for her to get pissed enough at you(like young girls do) and run and tell the police,or her parents,and BAM!!!! YOUR DONE!!! No more colledge , no more k5, just Bubba on the top bunk treating you like a rag doll. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Im just trying to open your eyes, nothing more. Go find someone your own age.Im honestly just trying to help,Jacob /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

I would have to 16 is too young man. Hnag out and all is alright I guess, but anything else, nope. As far as dating a friends sister, thats thin ice to be treading on. I would definitely ask your friend first, but in this case, no need to IMHO.

Kris

11. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

if it's ment to be it will happen. let her do her thing and you do yours(keep in contact if possible,since it's your friend's sis that should be easy).my best friends wife is our friends little sister. he always loved her and even tried dating her older sis.but after the years past they ended up married and now have a two year old son. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif hang in there and keep it safe. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

Dude, remember what you were like at 16? I remember what I was like (how come a car didn't kill me?). True girls do mature earlier, but she needs a few years. Stay in touch, but wait until she's at least 18 to see if it's real.

13. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    and shes only 16

[/ QUOTE ]

Liability man . What if you had a fight and she turned you in . What if she got pregnant . Let her grow up and experience college and friends . You'll find a girl later on whos legal .

One thing I have definitely learned as I got older is if you remove chances to get caught up in stuff , you don't get caught up in stuff /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

14. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

My wife was my little sisters best friend. They are still good friends. But....when my wife and I got married, she was 17 (by 4 days) and I was 22. I wasn't a wacko sex fiend, and she looked 25 and acted older from the day she turned 15. Before she and I got serious (which shocked the HELL out of me!) I had a talk with her dad. I told him that if he wasn't cool with it, then I would respect that and wait till she was 18. Since I had the balls to go to him and respect his position as her dad/God of her world, he was cool with everything. This Nov. will be 10 years married. Each situation is different. You gotta be smart about it. If your just looking to hook up because she's and over developed teeny bopper, your in for a universe of trouble. If it's more than that, and it had better be MUCH MORE THAN THAT, you had better be REAL smart about it. Think long and hard or else you'll be getting yourself into a huge problem that will end up with you being a registered sex offender for the rest of your life.

15. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

thanks for all your input, for now we are just friends, shes really cool, and shes not like a typical little girl, her parents knwo me and like me since im friends with her brother. im not a sex addict or anyhting, im not even thinkin about hookin up when were hangin out, were usually dirt biking, or wheelin, or doin something else, im not the type of person that just wants to watch tv, and have sex, and neither is she. thnaks again for your advice, i think im just going to avoid making any signs that i want to hook up.

16. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Quit saying "hook up" or I'mma slap you

17. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

hook up /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I'd say she sounds like a awesome girl, just be friends with her, get to know her better. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

QUOTE =" Im not a sex attict or anything" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

If the dad is cool with it, and you dont hold her back from seeing the world or going to school or having her dreams I say go for it with caution, become good friends and keep it in your pants untill she is a little older..

other than that...think..when you are 30 and getting a grey hair in beely she will still be hot!.."providing that she is already in your eyes"

its all on a case by case as she may or not be the type to handle it, personally I want to have a son when I have kids..

the ole saying

boys...you worry about 1 penis

girls..you worry about them all!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What if that was YOUR daughter man???????? Would you be wanting a 20 yr old man to mess around with your 16 yr old daoughter? I dont think ya would. If something happens and she gets pregnant,your going straight to prison. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifHowever tempted you may be,dont mess around with little girls bro. Im not going to lie /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif If you get caught your gonna get screwed .....probobly be registered as a sex offender too. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif OH WAIT!!!!! Who cares if your in prison right?????? All it takes is for her to get pissed enough at you(like young girls do) and run and tell the police,or her parents,and BAM!!!! YOUR DONE!!! No more colledge , no more k5, just Bubba on the top bunk treating you like a rag doll. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Im just trying to open your eyes, nothing more. Go find someone your own age.Im honestly just trying to help,Jacob /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree , to an extent. but if you guys were meant to be,
    then you should be able to get to know each other and stay
    on a friend basis till she is 18.
    i went out with a 17 year old when i was 20 and i also had
    a conversation with her dad to make sure things were cool with him. and they were.