Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More about edelbrock Tess headers

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Itali83, Oct 24, 2001.

1. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

Ok, I know there was a post just recently on this site about them. I tried doing a search but I don't knwo what I'm doing wrong becuase no matter what I search for, I always end up with no results.
    ok, here is my question. I heard that they DO come with a bigger better Y-pipe, and would also like to know where people bought them from, and how much were they?? I really like them becuase I get to keep my single 3" high flow exhaust that I got right now. Thanks again and maybe some one can help me out with the searching prob also. Thanks in advance.
    Ben 87 Jimmy
    <font color=blue>Rust=bad</font color=blue>

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=blazer4x4&amp;Number=249606&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1>Here</a> is one recent thread.

For search, make sure you choose the appropriate search options and date range. Default is "Entire Phrase" (exactly as you typed, all together) and "1 week".

Russ

85 K30 CUCV, 350 TBI, TH400, 205, D60/C14, 4.56 Locked
    Some day: 4" lift, 44" tires, massive cutting, shorter wb and rear overhang.

3. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

Thanks man, thats the thread I wanted, I was using the default part which says entire phrase. I guess that'll do it. Thanks again and anymore imput on these headers will be cool also.
    Ben 87 Jimmy

4. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Hi Ben
    I am also running Edelbrock TES along with all the other stuff you PMd me about awhile back
    I like them they build great torque on the low end. I have been running them almost 2 years now and they still look good and I have had no leaks.The y pipe is designed to flow better than the stock Y and is designed to work with the headers.
    I bought mine from http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Thunders-Blaze
    <font color=blue>NEVADA: Where the pavement ends, and the West begins.</font color=blue>

5. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

Thanks a ton Thunder, I found a edelbrock dealer righ tin town, so I'll go there and price them out. Thanks again!!
    Ben 87 Jimmy