Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More answers to your Muslim questions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, May 11, 2004.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

No, they are not a violent religion, they are quite tolerant.

"DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda's leader in Iraq (news - web sites) beheaded an American civilian and vowed more killings in revenge for the "Satanic degradation" of Iraqi prisoners, an Islamist Web site said on Tuesday.

A poor quality videotape on the site showed a man dressed in orange overalls sitting bound on a white plastic chair in a bare room, then knelt on the floor with five masked men behind him.

"My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael... I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah," said the bound man, adding he was from Philadelphia.

One of the masked men read a statement urging Muslims to seek revenge after pictures were published of Iraqi prisoners being abused by U.S. troops at Abu Ghraib prison near Baghdad.

"Nation of Islam, is there any excuse left to sit idly by? And how can free Muslims sleep soundly as they see Islam being slaughtered, honor bleeding, photographs of shame and reports of Satanic degradation of the people of Islam, men and women, in Abu Ghraib prison?" the statement said.

The masked men then pushed the 26-year-old American to the floor and shouted "God is greatest" above his screams as one of them sawed his head off with a large knife then held it aloft for the camera."

Why this must be a fair and balanced retribution for stacking a few naked criminals up and making fun of their junk.

Someone please explain to me again why we have not turned that place into the worlds biggest parking lot.

Needless to say, my heart goes out to this guy's family. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

(sorry, I should probably have included the link:
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&e=1&u=/nm/20040511/ts_nm/iraq_usa_beheading_dc

2. evilk5

evilk5 Registered Member

I know we can drill through glass, so just pull out our troops and NUKE THEM! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

What frosts my cake is the Libs are more worried about how a few Iraqi prisoners were ashamed and abused (no one was killed) than they are about Americans being tortured and killed. The military has been dealing with this problem since it was brought to their attention in January or so. There is no cover up, charges have already been made and investigations are already underway, politicians do not have to get involved!!!!!!!!!! Im WAY more ashamed of our Democratic party and the way they are attacking everything military than I am a few immature, stupid soldiers who are being dealt with anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Exactly. I'm tired of this crap on the news every night. If I hadn't searched it on line I probably never would have seen the stuff about the bodys burned and hung on a bridge...But thats OK,

I hate to say it but I'm starting to see the point of racial clensing, especially when you are dealing with animals.

I read somewhere a few years ago that of the 30 or so current "conflicts" in the world 28 of them had muslims on one or both sides. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. bigyellowjimmy

Yes, but no one wants to report or admit it other than some on conservative talk radio. We are being programmed to believe that the vast majority of Muslims are extremely peaceful and if we are nice to them they will be nice to us. We are being told that we must have done something to make them hate us. BUT we must always remember people are people, there are peaceful Muslims but there are also bloodthirsty savage Muslims as well.

6. johnc

johnc Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    NUKE EM!!!!

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I actually just saw the video. Those people should be treated like cattle...penned up and led to slaughter.

I want to know why people have to hide behind religion, I could give a rats ass what religion you are or what color you are but if you can't behave and act civily you should be shot.

8. bigyellowjimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    I actually just saw the video. Those people should be treated like cattle...penned up and led to slaughter.

I want to know why people have to hide behind religion, I could give a rats ass what religion you are or what color you are but if you can't behave and act civily you should be shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, you said it. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I have been for an all-out war vs Islam ever since 9-11. This video isnt a surprise, its just more of the same. IMO we should treat Islam just like we did the Nazis... kick their azz until the only ones left are the peaceful ones who can't fight... sign a treaty with them, and rebuild the middle east. We did it in Germany and Japan and the world is a better place for it... now we need to do it in SW asia.

j

10. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifThat it, this is crap, I've had a gut full of this crap.
    Time to re-institute the old S.F. motto "KILL'EM ALL, LET GOD SORT'EM OUT"!!! Pull out our troops, and blast that piece of shiite /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif turf right off the map, infact do it twice,just to make sure. They've demonstrated how they want to conduct themselves, now lets show them how we treat those that cannot abide by civilized rule! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifsigned unclematty, member, redneck special forces

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I wonder what would happen if we took the thousands of them that we actually have, and made beheading videos of all of them.
    Fork 'em, we're america, we can do everything better.

They did the same thing with the reporter from the wall street journal, didn't they?

[ QUOTE ]
    want to know why people have to hide behind religion, I could give a rats ass what religion you are or what color you are but if you can't behave and act civily you should be shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

I'm not up on my 'nam history, but aren't these insurgents fighting like the VC did back then? You can't tell who's an innocent woman or child or who's toting explosives under thier turban?

12. mogas

mogas 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    No, they are not a violent religion, they are quite tolerant.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what they would like us to believe but for the truth, check this out>>> http://www.jamatuddawa.org/english/faq/index.htm

If you look around that site you can find some uncool wallpaper showing America burning and bullstuff like that.

Isn't it time for a good old time carpet bombing????

13. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

gosh I feel better after reading this thread.. I was beginning to feel like I was the only one who felt this way...
    Like I care if we put womens underwear on some iraqis head... or humiliate him.. or tie him up.. or make things real unpleasant for him,...
    wars war... there isnt any humanity in it... just you and your buds trying to do what you were ordered to and trying to come home in one piece...
    now "we" are going to show trial some of those soldiers... oh the morality of it while we sit in our living rooms ... yea,,, thats what Im worried about..priorities.... we could take a lesson from the israelis...
    cam

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    wars war... there isnt any humanity in it...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the mentality that THEY fight with, but not US. We are civilized and rational, and there IS such a thing as proper treatment of prisioners.

The truth is that even if not for this huge fiasco, those soldiers would be hung out to dry for this crap anyway. The big political factor is going to make it worse for them, but the abuse of prisioners of war by our soldiers is and never was tolerated.

That's what THEY do. We're supposed to be better than THEM.

15. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Kinda hard to play by the rules when only on side is following them. For example: say you and some friends show up to play football but the other team starts playing using soccer rules. Well, that's not going to work and one of the teams is going to have to change. I seriously doubt the Iraqi's will start playing by our rules anytime soon, so we need to play by their's....

16. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

It's simple. They only understand violence, right? So we start by saying that we will kill 100 of them for every American lost to a Muslim terrorists trigger, hand, button, etc.
    Then we go all the way back to Leon Klinghoffer, the old guy who was killed by hijackers on the Achille Lauro in the mid-80's. Then we go to every victim in between then and now. That's gonna be around 4200 dead Americans. That should put us at 4.2 million Muslim bastards just waiting to meet Allah when we say it is time. Good plan, but the Kerrys and the Clintons of the world will never let it happen, the liberal bastards. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Kinda hard to play by the rules when only on side is following them. For example: say you and some friends show up to play football but the other team starts playing using soccer rules. Well, that's not going to work and one of the teams is going to have to change. I seriously doubt the Iraqi's will start playing by our rules anytime soon, so we need to play by their's....

[/ QUOTE ]

Fighting like animals only brings us down to their level. The ROE does need to be loosened quite a bit, but not to the point that we fight like them.

18. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

this is incredible...the ammount of retard there is in this post

"we should treat Islam just like we did the Nazis"

19. bigyellowjimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    The truth is that even if not for this huge fiasco, those soldiers would be hung out to dry for this crap anyway. The big political factor is going to make it worse for them, but the abuse of prisioners of war by our soldiers is and never was tolerated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, it sickens me to see the Democrats using this as a chance to gain political power, this was being taken care of without politicians, the military has their own judical system that works very well, this isolated problem was being dealt with. Now it will be IMPOSSIBLE to actually try anyone fairly, thanks to the Democrats.

Personally I see NO problem with roughing the enemy up to get info to save American lives. But there is no excuse for treating prisoners this way just for kicks and even though the female thats already been charged says she was ordered to do this I dont believe it. Softening people up for interrogation by not allowing sleep, randomly shining light in their eyes, playing loud music, throwing water on them, etc is WAY different than this.

20. bigyellowjimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    Then we go all the way back to Leon Klinghoffer, the old guy who was killed by hijackers on the Achille Lauro in the mid-80's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im glad someone remembers this....you may have already known this but we got the mastermind terrorist behind this atrocity in Iraq a while ago, we've been trying to get him since the event by using the CIA and FBI to criminally pursue him. And the Libs are telling us that we are no safer by invading Iraq, that its Bush's personal war, bull, its OUR war. We've captured many of the worlds most dangerous terrorists by invading Iraq, we are winning the war on terrorism by taking the fight to them! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif