Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More art criticism needed........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

What do y'all think about this picture? I like it better than the last, little more detail on some parts...

One word of caution though. The actual picture has better sharpness than this link.

[​IMG]

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: More art critic needed........

Looks pretty good.....to me it looks like a mustang horse turning into a blazer /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think the Blazer hit the horse so hard it ripped his face off and the Blazer had a blowout in the right rear.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Have another drink or 2 and you'll see what i mean...beer does wonders on the vision /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Jeffs Beer Goggles /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Look's like the K5, Blew past the Horse so fast, it fell, rolled a couple of time's, and the air flow behind the K5, got the Horse back up and runnin! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

looks like its all about the spirit of the american cowboy being carried forward by the modern suv. just my opinion...

j

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

OKAY FAWKTARDS!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Since Don caught onto my idea with the last pic......................

No need for fawking "impressions of the piece," this ain't fawking Senior English reading "Farmer Bob and His Four Whores" and we're trying to figure out why Farmer Bob delved into the field of pimping and pandering........

Just want to know if it's cool, that's it...............

Give me that opinion, then continue on with the fawking "Well, I think Bubba is trying to say he yearns for the yesteryear while this country was still in growing stages................"

Play on boys
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    looks like its all about the spirit of the american cowboy being carried forward by the modern suv. just my opinion...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's 2 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It's an old woman lying on her back staring down at her over estronigized vulva due to hormone replacement therepy and it looks black and red because she has cataracts...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifAm I getting close Bubba...?

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ask the guy in the back seat? He probably had a better view of the horse getting hit. Doh.

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i think its cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    OKAY FAWKTARDS!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Since Don caught onto my idea with the last pic......................

No need for fawking "impressions of the piece," this ain't fawking Senior English reading "Farmer Bob and His Four Whores" and we're trying to figure out why Farmer Bob delved into the field of pimping and pandering........

Give me that opinion, then continue on with the fawking "Well, I think Bubba is trying to say he yearns for the yesteryear while this country was still in growing stages................"

Play on boys
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Are'nt I a smart sumbitch /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    It's an old woman lying on her back staring down at her over estronigized vulva due to hormone replacement therepy and it looks black and red because she has cataracts...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifAm I getting close Bubba...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, no but that has to be about the best guess I've ever heard for anything

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I did the same thing with this picture... I think it's called electric art or something like that in the paint program...

[​IMG]

18. VERBAL KINT

VERBAL KINT Registered Member

Is it a vaginal discharge? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

19. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

What it looks like is the
    K5 hit the horse so fast that it immediately turned it into glue and then a huge elastic stretch of glue formed between what was left of the horse and the flat-tired K5. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

20. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

ok... if thats what ya want...

<punk MTV-watchin punk kid voice> whoa! wicked imagery dude, that [naughty word] is wack. you could prolly tone da 'fx down a lil though duuuuude, seems just a lil bit over da top. Chill a bit and it'll be straight bling bling <end MTV-watching punk kid voice>

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

j