Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More BB03 pictures

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by mrbill, Oct 10, 2003.

1. mrbill

mrbill 1/2 ton status

Just got my pic's uploaded. Lots of great shots of the gang (and a few of me /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif) I'll try and label them later
    Moab 2003 Pictures

2. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Great pics! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The last one in the first link is the best! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also, thanks for giving the rest of us stock guys hope!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Nice shots Bill /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I knew we could get you up that trail pretty far!
    Looks like you where having fun the next day too.
    Amazing what a stock Blazer can do, isn't it /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

4. mrbill

mrbill 1/2 ton status

Just wait till next year! I'm already shopping for stronger axles & lockers /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    Thanks for all the help.

5. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I knew we would get you hooked! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Don't forget a lift, bumpers, skid plates, sliders and on and on and on............... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Had fun meeting & wheelin with you. See you next year!

6. choll3

choll3 Registered Member

You might as well tell the rest of the family you are on the way to the poor house. After the poor house is withdrawe /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifl then the 4x4 rehab.

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Whos' this? [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That would be Stephen Watsons brother Brandon with his brand new buggy that had about 1/100 of a mile on the odometer when he brought it. He took a coolant bath in the tub before that one /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Now that I look at it, that appears to be Stephen's dad piloting and giving rides /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. mrbill

mrbill 1/2 ton status

Well that me (with the white knuckles doing a two cheek squeeze) in the passenger seat and If I got it right Steve's (of ORD) dad driving their new truggy. I just put out my thumb and hitched a RIDE. It realy was rather boaring, this rig almost idled through the hot tub. No smoke or burning rubber, very impressive!!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif It made the whole trip worth while!!
    I missed the pictures of this rig climbing up the wall beside the "escalator" where no vehicle had ever even tried to climb. Looked like a fly climbing up the wall. I hope some posts pictures of this.

10. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have video of part of it and I'm still going through editing it all so I'll have it up in a few days /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thanks guys. the reason i ask, is because i have a delma of weather to build a truggy kinda like the white knight, ot dblazer (you know has truck looks) or just go full tube, and i really like the way this tube buggy looks, cant wait to see videos /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

AH, buggy vs. truggy, the eternal question. It's a subject for a whole new post I'd say. We've now done them several ways so we have a pretty good idea of the pros and cons. Compare my K5 vs Beck's truggy, vs. Brandon't buggy and they're all in different catagories of cost, labor to build, and performance.

13. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

For simplicty versus (percieved) cost I really liked Beck's 'truggy'...simple design and it performed really well.

Rene

14. mrbill

mrbill 1/2 ton status

Sorry for the miss-info. I new yall would streighten me out. this is all pretty new for me - /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

15. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Dear Bill, we got a picture of them hanging there in the air. Bug Michael to scan and post it. Claudia /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Bill, this is Lowrider in person /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif . I think these are what you were looking for and what Claudia had in mind:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looks like just a little bit more and they would have been up there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Sorry Claudia cut you out of the first pic on the right /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif damn never saw those pics.

18. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Being stock don't hurt so bad now. Don't get me wrong, it's all gonna change soon, but God bless you Mr. Bill! Let's see a stock Heep (NOT a Rubicon, that ain't stock) do that!

19. mrbill

mrbill 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif