Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

more fuel for the fire

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chopped&bobbed77burb, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

:mad: And they wonder why the man keeps em down :rolleyes: . see the link http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_4602384 . Brief summary is A gang of about 10 black males attacked 3 white girls at a halloween party in Long Beach . Hate goes both ways . I would like to see the police reports .

2. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

"man, fo shizzle this is some crazzle, them bazzles was laughin at mah box shhhev on 24" BEYOTCH and was gigglin some noise about ridin dirty, so we attacked em and raped em, me and my homeez, yo"

that sound like a police report? im sure it was self defense..

wow so i read that story, that wasnt a hate crime, jesse jackson will play that off as the girls were taunting the minority and tryin to keep the man down, the girls must have been dressed innapropriately and should have thought about the negative connotations in their costumes, im a sure... i can hear that ignorant baboon babbling in my head as i type this... thats a reason i own guns, i see something like that go down, someone's getting shot...

3. chopped&bobbed77burb

No $hit ! something like that would never go down on my street . 90% of us own multiple guns and it is justifiable in this state to use deadly force when protecting a life . hate breeds cowards . I think every American who can legally carry a firearm SHOULD ! Fk Jesse Jackson , dress him up as a white girl and send his ass over their and let him get beat .

4. Confedneck79K30

my ccw is next on my list of to-do items.... we had a rousing round of "Beat the limo full of kids with a shovel, then chase it through the neighborhoods" by some puss-ass up the street because he thought the kids in the limo "beat up his kid at school"... well his kid deserved it, if so, and the kids are 12, he needs to man up and be an adult, so as we're standing outside, his "boys" started stompin their way down our street and everyone went inside scared, except, me, i went in, had the wife call the cops and grabbed the mossberg and loaded all 6 rounds, took the safety and racked it, turned on all our lights, and they werent so F*cking hardcore after that...

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i think the friends and families of the girls should be able to do what they want to the little wastes of skin themselves.i'm with you guys that would never happen here.C.O.P. citizen on patrol.my neighbors know I watch everything.i don't care aboot stupids **** like burn outs, growing and smoking weed, working on your car at three AM. but B and E's, speeding by kids in your car,pisses me off. when the inkster bunnies come around i follow them.(inkster is a small version of detroit). there will be 8 to 10 kids riding bikes and one walking so they have an excuse to go slow.they carry bolt cutters and look up everyones driveways to see what you have.the worst part is they are young so if the cops get em they get released to there parents.who prolly just robbed a liquor store or sold crack!!!i yell every racial slur i know when i see em just so they know i'm watching and i don't like em.i have alot of black friends so that isn't i hate them,its cuz they are theaven bastards that need a beaten.also i throw what ever is handy at people that speed down my street.i've cracked windshields,put dents in fenders.:D they stop but they never get out.:haha: chicken **** punks.neighbors should be able to take care of there block!!!

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

OKay, lads, can we please forget about all this race-related stuff for awhile?

7. chopped&bobbed77burb

:haha: I've pulled the burb out in front of a few speeders on my street . We have a dead end street (narrow too) so there is only one way out and you aint getting by the burb . Then a few of my neighbors and I have a little chat with the speeder and everythings all good . I have a few m-250's and they are fkn loud . I've only had to toss a few out into the street to get the tweekers to move along :haha: . They like to walk through every now and then to see if there is something quick they can steal and hawk for thier fix . They now ride mountain bikes so they ride pretty fast down my street as it's a short cut to the little market that they buy thier 40oz and smokes at . As for these punks in Long Beach , I think karma is gonna get them in a bad way .

8. Confedneck79K30

would suck to be in jail with a bunch of bigol white guys who read the paper... DOH..is there a theory of "if we all do it, we wont get caught"??? like what happened here at the gang party

this kid called his dealer or buyer or whatever and talked some smack about the guys gf and then SHOWED UP to a party he knew they would all be at, him and his cousin or brother or whatever, got beat, kicked, stomped, had bleach poured in their eyes and mouths, shot, then put in their truck and set on fire... if you ask me, its darwinism at its best, the low life pieces of crap needed to be offed, and voila, 10 or so more go to the klink for a good long time, idiots... i think the oldest involved was 23, ages as low as 17.... come on, common sense guys... AND GALS... girls involved too, great story, small town violence..."cash fiends" gang lol

9. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I can see your point Paul. The thing that riles me the most about this story has nothing to do with race at all.

What the hell is wrong with this country that the neighbors would sit there, knowing it's happening and do nothing?? What is wrong with us that not one person in this crowd had the balls to step up and say "That's enough"

Every society is gonna have bad people, but when there are no good ones left we're screwed.

10. chopped&bobbed77burb

WTF are you talking about . Didn't you read the part about the people yelling "we hate white people" while they are stomping the crap out of these girls ? How is that NOT about race :rolleyes: . Go back and read the story . As for the neighbors ? Hell they must be cowards too . Seem's like Cali is full of that now days . Any one that takes a stand gets jailed or sued to death .

11. boggerless

:haha: :haha: :haha: THE BURB:bow:

12. boggerless

sho enough boss.:haha:

13. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I understand the attackers were racially motivated, I just said what riles ME most about it is not the race issue but the complacency of society as a whole.

14. chopped&bobbed77burb

I hear it starts quite early in life for some :haha: . ok I done ! you can officially pad in this thread now :p: .

racialprofiling.jpg

15. boggerless

half the idiots screaming race are just using that as a crutch for there own shortcomings.or as an excuse to justify their anger at what there life has become.and as far as being sued for taking a stand the guy that delivers our propane tanks for our fork lifts used to live in my city.he said they were having a BBQ and he heard a siren so he looked out front and saw a car being chased by the police.the car hit a tree and the dood got out and ran through his yard. he threw a stick and tripped the guy and the cops got him.WELL he was almost arrested for hurting the dood and the prosecuting attorney had to drop some of the charges.the cops told him the guy wasn't doing anything wrong by running through his yard.:eek1: can you imagine????AND the guy sued him and got $31.000.00 from his insurance company.:angry1: i see anarchy soon.

16. boggerless

dood,HA HA HA HA ok thats not funny.

17. boggerless

and profiling saves more lives than seatbelts.my bro pulls over any outta place vehicle.:laugh:

18. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Since we can't seem to take the hint, I guess I'll have to more obvious. :shame:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.