Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More info on a K5

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by chevy4x4, Feb 11, 2001.

1. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I was just checking out offroaddesign.com and came accross a pic of this blazer.(Below) There was some info listed above the pic: "He's running some kind of stompy motor, a TH350 and a Doubler with the 14 bolt rear (Detroit), D60 front with ARB. Tires are 39.5's I think. " I was just wondering if there were any more pics of it anywhere and info. Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]K5[​IMG]

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Thats one bad arse blazer!

[​IMG]

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

No kidding. I saw that picture once before, but can't remember where. That guy in the back must be pretty strong to push that truck up that hill.[​IMG]

[​IMG]<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www4.ncsu.edu/~brschoch>http://www4.ncsu.edu/~brschoch</A>

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

The guy's name is Troy, he live is the okla/tx area now, last I heard, so maybe somebody know him there? I heard he stepped up to 44's also.
    There was a really similar pic in Off-Road mag a while ago, the shot's from easter of last year. That's not the way to get up the rocker knocker.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    [​IMG]
    SW-ORD