Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More Misc stuff

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by uao85, Jan 21, 2007.

1. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

here is some more misc stuff plus some old stuff that needs to go.

32" spare tire for a k5, it has a brand new balanced but never driven on chrome 15x10 6 lug wagon wheel mounted on a 32" bfg mallterrain that has 5% tread left.$20??

Sub tank-assuming its a 31 gallon tank, and its out of a 90 suburban, it is in awesome condition and it still has the tbi fuel pump and sending unit with about 6" of wire left to splice into. and the fuel lines snipped off right after the hard line fittings so you can still bolt on some good flex lines. $25

cucv cab, 1 or 2 small rust spots about the size of a quarter on the entire truck....rust free and great condition, wont come with doors, but has good glass, only dent is right behind pass door and is about 2"x3", still has the cucv jack manual stickers and might or might not come with the rifle mounts, they are rivetted to the body and havent decided how much trouble I want to go through to get em outta there. other than that great condition. $250

dented pass fender, was a brand new fender, unpainted even, but has a small dent by the door, would be great for a trail truck. $5

3 ton engine hoist, non foldable, but has extendable legs, and the top crane extends as well, awesome condition, used about half a dozen times to load a few engines and axles, great condition. SOLD

750 pound engine stand,currently taken apart. $15

schedule 40 pipe 3# -21' sticks of 1" pipe and 2# 21' sticks of 3/4" pipe, $25 for it all.

towbar made of 2" square tubing with 3/8" and 1/4" wall material used once, dont need it anymore, this thing is one serious towbar, you will never break it, I think its for a 2" ball, I used it to flat tow a m1008. $25

all of this stuff is OBO so get it outta here.

Remington

Last edited: Jan 23, 2007
  2. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Hey can you send a pic of the tow bar and engine stand to me? Also shipping to 86403.

mxfireman at frontiernet dot net

3. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

pmed you mxfireman. to the top. EDIT as I have mentioned to mxfireman and a few others, I am 95% positive I will be driving to SoCal this summer some time in June or early July, and there is a possibility of delivery for some gas money.

Remington

4. chalet2506

chalet2506 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I could use the BFG spare and towbar if you ever get up towards DFW.

5. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

I could meet you halfway since I live in College Station. Let me know. To the top.

Regards,
    Remington

6. TexasBlazerBoy

TexasBlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Tow bar

Hey what is the status of this, is it still FS????

7. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

If you can figure out the tank depth, if it's the 31 gallon (or same depth) I'd buy just the sending unit from that tank, for $25. :)

Assuming of course it worked ok when pulled?