Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More overpriced and unshippable parts...

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mountainexplorer, Jan 5, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Nov 14, 2001
    Well... what the heck. I might as well post the stuff I put up for sale in local ads:

NP205 T-case with adapter for SM465, along with two SM465 trannys (enough to make one decent tranny), both shifter handles, and even crossmember and bellhousing if wanted. Has 3/4 ton rear yoke and 4-bolt flange style front yoke.
    The T-case and two trannys for $375 in my ad... so how about $325.

12 bolt rear axle, complete, 4.11 gears, $150

Truck cab rear slider window (latch broken) $7

Tilt steering column (for automatic) out of a '76. Complete with the key from steering wheel to where it bolts to the steering box. $75

Misc. interior trim pieces... ask

(4) 15x8 5-lug (for Chevy 1/2 ton 2wd truck) Chrome modular rims, good condition, $80.

8 foot stepside bed off '86 Chevy, no rust, good condition, dual gas tank doors, inside of bed near perfect (no dents, no ripples/waves), $300 (It's snowed in where its stored at until spring and I still havent got pics of it yet)

I "might" sell a factory tach dash I have out of a '77 truck... I'll have to think about it though.

Holley 600 cfm Carb, runs good, recent rebuild, single feed/single accelerator pump. Good street carb. Trade for Edelbrock carb.

Saddle fuel tanks off '76 Chevy truck, 18 gallon, $10 each.

Good TH400 tranny and Buick 455 motor (motor needs bearings, but ran good before run low on oil), both for $100 if pulled out.

1978 Plymouth Volare with 318 that starts and runs, doesnt smoke, but has mysterious rattling noise... not a knock. Tranny bad, body rough, brake line broke. Friend needs it gone. $75 for whole car.

Then there are the ever-present Chevy pickup and Suburban frames 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4x4 and 2wd (frames only)... several to choose from, free if you pick up. Have titles or paperwork for most.

Thats all I can remember for now. Most prices are "or best offer". I guess some parts can be shipped.