Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

more pics of the narrowed front, and a virgin sub pic

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75, Jan 27, 2004.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I ended up yanking these lights off, today I will be getting some Hella's so I should be ok with the law, they will still have the remote though

also I found this sexy thing while casing some farm houses for trucks, hmm I could be like greg72. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif another one just down the street too /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif this nighborhood is a gold mine /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Also saw one of these.. /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif but I aint telling where, till I get a price on it /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[​IMG]

also just a few houses down I found a 73 with original ugly paint and very clean metal, knocked on the door and talked to an old lady, she said they are the original owners and lived there all ther life /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif, I am going by tonight to make an offer /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Looks Good! I'll have to try and get some pics of my mess. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. supersize75

while your at it get a new camera /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

your pics look like Russ's for pete's sake /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Sandman

My camera sucks major donkey. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I borrowed a buddies camera last weekend when I was at the shop working on it. He is supposed to email them to me so I can post them. Its coming along well. The front armor and bumper is almost done as well as the sliders. The cage is about 75% done also. Should be bringing it home in a few weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. supersize75

sweet, next on my hack list is the rear, but I am up in the air as to what I am doing yet I have my bumper that I love, but I think I will just save it for the next blazer or sell it /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif, I do have 6 sticks of 1.75 x120 wall staring at me though....but what to do... hmmmm

I am thinking truggy in the rear and trying a sub frame, but my last few attemps with the bender has been a night mare /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

and with the price of metal /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, any ways I need to go pull the 454 and get the 350 installed today so off I go, gonna take alot of redbull to pull this off /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. Sandman

The rear was really easy to do. The hardest part was removing the inner fenders. I did the entire rear on a Saturday.

I am supposed to have some e-mailed pics today. I have a good one of the rear (the Blazer).

Have fun with the engine swap. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Nah.....you don't need this:
    [​IMG]

You need to send it on up to me so I can fix this:

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. supersize75

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

so that is the rust that you guys speek of /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

wow /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Must be nice living in that dry, arid truck preserver that you call Arizona! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Rust sucks, but it makes those 3/4 and 1 ton trucks cheaper because the body has gone to crap. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Kris

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

it also makes you ask every person that says they moved to your area from Florida, or the southwest whether they happened to bring a truck with them...

11. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

And that is mild rust compared to some of them....

12. supersize75

I feel so bad every time I see that, just plain crazy! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif