Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More plans and ideas then money

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Z3PR, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Don't ya just hate it when ya can't aford to do the things to your truck you really want to do ??? I want to be a big wheeler, but can't scrape up the entrence fees. What I really want to do but can't aford right now: RamJet502,Headers with 2.5" exhaust Flowmasters 40 series, Either built 700 or build the Th350 I already have, 14 Bolt FF / Dana 60 with 4:88 gears, Detroit locker rear, ARB air locker up front. 39.5 Swampers, Redo inteara, Complete megabooming stereo system...ect. You get the idea. But reality check, I have a hard enough time just paying my bills right now. What to do, oh, what to do ???

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> You were born with 2 kidneys for a reason... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I hear that one in good shape fetches a pretty penny nowadays. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif </font color>

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Hell...i have been trying to sell my soul and so far the top bid is 5 cents. That's one nickle! I don't even wanna know what that is canadain! (j/k to my fellow hockey nuts!)

4. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif ill give you 6 cents /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Everyone is short on the $$$ thing (atleast everyone I know!)

Hey zakk I'll give you 10 cent's for that soul of yours! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Welcome to life! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif BTW, you need to make a change in your plans. Neither the 700R4 or a Turbo 350 are up to living long between a RamJet 502 and six thousand pounds of K5. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Save a few more pennies to get ya a 4L80E. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

7. GadgetK5

GadgetK5 Registered Member

Normally I'd be first to defend the 700, but in this case, that's WAY too many ponies! I agree that the 4L80E is your BEST choice (as long as you're spending that much on a motor anyway, what's a couple grand more, eh?)