Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

more PS2 talk

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BOWTIE, Dec 25, 2002.

1. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

well i just received a PS2 for my b-day last friday with 2 games, ATV offroad fury 2 and medal of honor(i could play this game for ever).

for x-mas my wife got me ghost recon and this is the best game so far that i own.

anyone else have some other games that are favorites???

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I like a couple of older games. I play "Driver" and "Tekken 3" alot on my PS2. "Driver" is so much fun, you are the wheel-man. You get to out run / out drive the cops after you pick up the guys that just robbed the bank,...ect. Another nice thing about the older games is that you can get 2 or 3 for the price of a newer PS2 game. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

SO-COM is the best game I have so far.,. but then again I have only had it for two weeks. So-COM is one you can play on-line and kill people you don't know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif which is a great stress reliver /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    SO-COM is the best game I have so far.,. but then again I have only had it for two weeks. So-COM is one you can play on-line and kill people you don't know which is a great stress reliver

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to the store in the morning to get some games ....SO I will know later, but I want that atv off road fury 2...Mike

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

well i rather enjoy 4x4 evo. Its not that great but when you have afriend over you can do the vs mode and just run around in trucks whit 10" lifts and 38s on levels that just go on forever(well worth $20). I would also recomend the GTA games (i loved #3 and just got Vice City for x-mass). But for a fun party game if you have 4 controllers and a multi tap get Time Splitters(more than worth $20).

6. Strahan

Strahan 1/2 ton status

I like Grand Theft Auto and Gran Turismo 3. Final Fantasy X was allright but it's being a pain in the butt right now, hehe. Dance Dance Revolution is also amusing, just because it comes with a huge pad that you step on to control the game and it's funny to watch my girlfriend dance around. Plus the dance pad emulates a regular PS2 controller so I was driving my car in GT3 by jumping back and forth on the pad hehe /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Plus the dance pad emulates a regular PS2 controller so I was driving my car in GT3 by jumping back and forth on the pad hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

That is too funny

8. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

I'm amazed by all the games. I do some PC gaming and the ps2 is pretty good. Lower resolution, but definitely got the edge on playability.
    We got GTA3, ATV off-road fury, harry potter, ratchet and clank, monster jam. and one other I can't remember. They all seem pretty cool.
    ]
    ATV off-road fury plays just like Motocross Madness does on the PC, excpet for the ATV instead of the dirt bike.
    Anyway, they're all fun.
    -- Mike

9. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

this is a my small list of games i have so far

Medal of Honor
    Ghost Recon
    Test Drive Off Road: Wide Open
    Monster Jam
    Off Road Fury 2
    MX Rider

you guys need to try Test Drive Off Road: Wide Open. It has a K5 in there that you can change to any color and if you keep winning races you can modify with bigger tires, faster engine whatever you choose.

10. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

We've been playing SOCOM the passed few days! It's pretty sick! If you guys get it, we can make a CK5 melitia and challenge other teams!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Medal of Honor is a good game to train for SOCOM.

11. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

SOCOM is pretty bad, I got it the day it came out. So far I have Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City, Granturismo 3, SOCOM, ATV off road fury 2.

12. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

i have a cheat for ORF2 if you want it.

it will unlock all tracks, atvs, and gear.

13. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

We bought a PS2 for the kiddos this Christmas. Their favorite game is Smugglers Run. The cool part is, they couldn't care less about smuggling the drugs or shooting it out the cops. They like to wheel and off road the trucks and buggies!!!!!!!!!!. They've been glues to the set all damned day wheelin /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Check it out, it's a blast.

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I didn't care for Test Drive Off Road myself... It's a cool concept with cool trucks and graphics... but I found myself bored after a few minutes, jumping my Blazer off the roof of a house on a cliff in Hawaii, and pushing RVs down the canyon in Moab...

I'm going to buy a PS2 tomorrow after I pick up my check, and plan on getting GTA Vice City and maybe one other game... I think the WRC game looks pretty fun, or I might try 4x4 Evo /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif