Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More random roommate stories

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thezentree, Mar 19, 2007.

1. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Sep 19, 2003
    He just walked into my room eating a raw, uncooked, partially frozen steak like it was a piece of pizza. And then looked at me wierd and said, "What?"

He just broke what was left of the hall closet door over his head.

He is now shooting BBs at my bedroom window from the back porch.

He put one of those fluffy flowerish things from a pampas grass in my dresser light and said "Try and spot the room modification!" when I walked in from work.

I feel like I live with a 3 year old.
  2. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nov 23, 2004
    Haha, I know the feeling. Mine sleeps until 1 or 2 everyday and doesn't go to bed until early in the morning.

Tried to see how many dents he could put in my fridge with his airsoft gun yesterday.

Managed to fit an entire tin of cope in his mouth last week.

Whenever I get pissed off at him he hugs me and tries to pet my head.

Wants to race his Acura against my Grand Prix because he thinks he's king of the world with 160 hp.
  3. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

May 8, 2003
    Reminds me of some of my college roommates

I had classes for 9 weeks then a On Job Training program for 9 weeks. So half of each semester I was working. They were always compelled to be loud till 2 or 3 in the morning.

One night they thought it would be hilairious to cover my face and hair with fake blood while I was sleeping.

Other nights they would just come in and wake me up or jump on my bed. More or less did it to piss me off. I started sleeping with a 48 CB Antenna Whip after that.

Seth took a shot across the crotchal region with that late one night when he tryed to mess with me...funny how he never did it again:D