Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More reason to respect Bush

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, May 1, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now if we can only go hang out with some of the boys in a Abrams in Baghdad..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I saw that on the news. Dang awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

a little more authentic somehow than Dukakis riding in the turret of a tank. lol!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I missed the news about it, but I was wondering if they let the boys near him on the carrier or if they had a receiving line sort of thing. I would be upset if they had an area cordoned off or something for him, he should feel totally safe on one of our Carriers, probably no safer place for him than there... </font>

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

No receiving line. After the speech he walked freely amongst the boys shaking hands. And something else I noticed. While up at the podium there were no plastic shields in front of his face like you see everywhere else. Looked to me like he had 4 to 6 security agents around him and that was it.... Ya I don't think he was worried about his safety...