Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More Sillyness from the Mud Drags

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, hopefully these boys learnt something about building a desert toy. Real shocks are a good thing. They broke a spindle when they landed, but they had heart. New spindle and they ran the mud drags, even though they were getting it handed to them in prime time.
    [​IMG]

Well, what can I say here? Let's see, "sir, be glad that we did not take pics of your POS monster truck, a "BootyFab OG." /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Let's just say that this abortion of a fab job has no business engaged in stunts like this, and furthermore, EFI would probably help the stall upon landing..........
    [​IMG]

Now unfortunately I do not possess any action shots of this lunatic in action. So I will try to paint the picture for you. When this guy first started his run in the so-called Tough Truck contest, he aired it out over the same jump pictured above. To further 1. impress the crowd 2. show the size of his manhood or 3. the lack of thereof, he ended up like this because he decided to take on the same jump that is pictured in the monster truck photo. What you cannot see is that there is a telephone pole type object in front of the three rows of Michelin biga** construction vehicle tires. So this yahoo made the approach, took to the air and preceded to come to a stop with the nose of the Jeep inside the center of one of the tires. Of course it was time for the hook and when the crane starting lifting the Jeep out, the crowd found out that the bent hood you see wasn't metal bending, but fiberglass cracking.
    [​IMG]

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Cool pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Ha Ha! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Those low budget shows are always good for a laugh. I did one crappy show here and they had put huge farm implement tires on a 2 ton dumptruck. They had removed the bed and then took it over the cars. 2 wheel drive and all. It was pretty bad.