Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More Snow Pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Tuff84blaze, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Tuff84blaze

Tuff84blaze 1/2 ton status

Here are some more pics of the Drifts out by my house, they have melted down a little bit and then re-froze so they are alot harder to drive through; the nice thing is that when you get out of your rig you can stand on the snow instead of falling in to your waste in cold powder.:D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry About the funky picture sizes i just tried to edit them and they just stayed freakin' huge.

2. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

looks like fun but something that i wouldent do...:grin: looks toooooo cooooold:xmas:

3. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

That looks like a ton of fun! our winter has sucked here, every storm starts off tons of snow,, then sleet, then freezing rain then rain.. so in the end we have 3-4" of crap. im jelious!

4. original balzer

original balzer 1/2 ton status

so far we have about 1ft of snow yesterday it started raining and has been about 45 degrees so today we had 6" of slush its wierd i never seen anything like it but fun

willow

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

What are the specs on your blazer? Looks good!

6. k5blazer85

k5blazer85 Registered Member

great

wow i want it to snow here like that. i swear michigan weather sucks so much, had good snow, then it warms up everything melts, then it rains and snows again. i swear if we dont have at least 6in. by next weekend im gonna cry. im goin to houghton lake for tip up town. i hope there is snow.

7. Tuff84blaze

Tuff84blaze 1/2 ton status

What do you want to know about? It's Pretty much stock besides, 4" lift, 35" tires, Roll Bar, some ORD stuff, Bumpers etc.
    Stock Specs= 305,Sm465, np208, 10 bolts, 3.73's, Gov-Lock. I was fortunate enough to have purchased my blazer about 7 years ago from an 86 year old guy who didn't put any wear and tear on it:) Everything was orginal on it, except he painted the topper which used to be black because he thought it was too hot in the summer. This thing was prestine when I bought it, not a crack in the dash or a scuff on the kickpanels:)

8. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

That is a cool rig. Snow pics definately look like fun to me too!! It hasn't really snowed much here in Maine this year. Storming now but I think it is sposed to turn to sleet or some such silly thing and not give us the snow I would like.

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Awesome! Is there any rust? Your lucky, I got mine full of rust!

10. 85burbanator

85burbanator 1/2 ton status

that looks awesome. i agree that michigan weather sucks. we had some good snow then it rained and got warm and melted. then snow and freezing rain. today it was just above freezing in the morning and close to 50 in the after noon.