Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More tilt wheel frustration...Help....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chevyfumes, Aug 1, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I got the tilt all put back together and everything works except the ign. switch...Somehow from what I can tell the spring on the end of the ign. that pulls it back off the start position, moved and I need to know where it goes...So I guess my ? is, does anyone have an exploded view of a tilt column???? Or does Shane care to come over and show me how this is done.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifHelp, I wanna drive my rig before all the good weather is gone...... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. MA87K5

MA87K5 1/2 ton status

Check your e-mail. Hope it helps.

3. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

i decided to leave my colum alone for now....and it seems to have tightened itself back up a lil bit and quit dying on me...weirdest [I love Jeeps] ive ever seen

NITRO

4. I have an exploded view at home. Can e-mail tonight if you need it still !

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

You can email me one also if you wouldn't mind...pm'ed you my addy/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

My time is precious dude! I do have an exploded view, and if you still had the column out of the truck I could do it. I just really don't have time to drive out to your place. Sorry. I KNOW I can fix it. If you could meet me at my house with your column, I'd probably have you back on your way within an hour or so. Tonight will by my only night to do it for the next 3 weeks! I can rip a column out in about 10 minutes. So, if you can tear it out and bring it to me, I'll fix it for ya! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Pm'd ya /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif